PDA

View Full Version : Landing the He111 on a carrier

Franzen
10-29-2004, 03:28 AM
Yep, it's not a typo. I've been trying to land the He111 on a Japanese carrier. Hey, it's not the strangest fetish I've heard of.

Since the game was announced I've been planning this, simly to prove the He111 can get airborn from a carrier. Well I've finally gotten the chance to try it and have almost succeeded. Another 10meters and I'd have success. BTW, when you gently drop into the water the carrier will soon destroy you.

Anyways, got no time to continue trying. I was hoping someone else would continue this quest to prove my point. goodluck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Fritz Franzen

Franzen
10-29-2004, 03:28 AM
Yep, it's not a typo. I've been trying to land the He111 on a Japanese carrier. Hey, it's not the strangest fetish I've heard of.

Since the game was announced I've been planning this, simly to prove the He111 can get airborn from a carrier. Well I've finally gotten the chance to try it and have almost succeeded. Another 10meters and I'd have success. BTW, when you gently drop into the water the carrier will soon destroy you.

Anyways, got no time to continue trying. I was hoping someone else would continue this quest to prove my point. goodluck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Fritz Franzen

Red_Storm
10-29-2004, 03:31 AM
I've done it several times. On carriers both moving at 60 and carriers moving at 30. I even have a coop with Japanese 'He-111's' (Betties) which take off from a carrier to destroy an American one.

CD_kp84yb
10-29-2004, 09:31 AM
Howdy all.

Havent try to land it on a carrier (because i get shot down all the time) but i have succesfully took off (alot of times) a TB3 fully loaded from a Japanese carrier, havent tried the U.S. carriers yet.
Maybe the controltower is in the way and rip my wings of but that a prob for later.
Havent been able to take of with the B25 or A20 from a AC.

Regards and cya in the virtual sky.
Ps. thanks Oleg i love the muzzle flares, and the little details in this game. Keep up the good work!!!!!!