PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.01 is now Live Ps3

oldman765
12-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi, just turned on the ps3 and loaded up ac2 and a patch appears to be here, dunno what it fixes but its 77mb. It's just downloading now.
My guess is it fixes that sq11 glitch people have been having but thats just speculation.
My apologies if this has already been posted about.

oldman765
12-08-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi, just turned on the ps3 and loaded up ac2 and a patch appears to be here, dunno what it fixes but its 77mb. It's just downloading now.
My guess is it fixes that sq11 glitch people have been having but thats just speculation.
My apologies if this has already been posted about.

EzioAssassin51
12-08-2009, 07:41 PM
yeah! i just downloaded that too! I put the disc in and it said "Do you want to download!"

What was that glitch in sq11?

OzDavis
12-08-2009, 07:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
What was that glitch in sq11? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The one mentioned here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4721051016/m/4261018808).

EzioAssassin51
12-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks! So the things that randomly download are patches? cool as! Thanks!

shin0181
12-08-2009, 08:29 PM
is this a joke? I don't get any download notification.

beatledude210
12-08-2009, 09:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
yeah! i just downloaded that too! I put the disc in and it said "Do you want to download!"

wait, is this the same with xbox live, what will it allow you to do, please tell me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

reighwind
12-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Fantastic. I hope this fixes some of the PS3 freezing. Better go download and find out... :-)

beatledude210, I think it's just for PS3, there have been huge problems with AC2 playing properly on the PS3 (the 360 version is relatively stable).

EzioAssassin51
12-09-2009, 02:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by beatledude210:

wait, is this the same with xbox live, what will it allow you to do, please tell me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think so! I have no idea but it worked with the PS3!

@shin0181 Maybe it will work next time you put it in

Jlroberts
12-09-2009, 03:33 AM
They fixed the hidden blade double assassination freeze and fixed the throwing knives walking on air glitch and guards get killed by 1 throwing knife now

AKassassin24
12-09-2009, 05:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shin0181:
is this a joke? I don't get any download notification. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here??

Cpt_Yanni
12-09-2009, 05:09 AM
I'm donwloading the patch http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Assassin_M
12-09-2009, 05:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jlroberts:
They fixed the hidden blade double assassination freeze and fixed the throwing knives walking on air glitch and guards get killed by 1 throwing knife now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAN now i wont be able to enter plazzo ducale again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Cpt_Yanni
12-09-2009, 05:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jlroberts:
They fixed the hidden blade double assassination freeze and fixed the throwing knives walking on air glitch and guards get killed by 1 throwing knife now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
OHHHHHHHH MAAAAAAN now i wont be able to enter plazzo ducale again http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking the same :-/ damn...

kew414
12-09-2009, 06:00 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Avl521
12-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi, after reading the patch was available I turned on my PS3 and pressed X on ACII and the game loaded normally.
No option to download a patch... any help?

caswallawn_2k7
12-09-2009, 09:27 AM
are you connected to PSN?

Avl521
12-09-2009, 09:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
are you connected to PSN? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yup, I am, I just started downloading a trailer for a game since the patch didn't appear for me so yeah I'm pretty sure I'm connected.

G0dsHolyMember
12-09-2009, 09:39 AM
have you tried pushing triangle on the game file and seeing if there is a "check for updates" kind of function?

Avl521
12-09-2009, 09:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G0dsHolyMember:
have you tried pushing triangle on the game file and seeing if there is a "check for updates" kind of function? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no, that option doesn't show up when I press triangle. nor does the patch option appear when I press X on the game.
I have an European PSN account could that have something to do with it?

DAS_COOL
12-09-2009, 09:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl5x:
I have an European PSN account could that have something to do with it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey mate, mine is AUS edition, and as of this writing, the patch is already up. So I'm guessing it should be up for you too. Just quit and reload the game again.

jack994
12-09-2009, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by G0dsHolyMember:
have you tried pushing triangle on the game file and seeing if there is a "check for updates" kind of function? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no, that option doesn't show up when I press triangle. nor does the patch option appear when I press X on the game.
I have an European PSN account could that have something to do with it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What PSN account you have doesnt matter. It may be your region hasnt had the patch uploaded yet so wait a day or so, hopefully someone from Ubisoft will help you with this issue.

Avl521
12-09-2009, 10:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jack994:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:

What PSN account you have doesnt matter. It may be your region hasnt had the patch uploaded yet so wait a day or so, hopefully someone from Ubisoft will help you with this issue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ok, thanks for your help http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I'll try again later and if not... let's what see ubi says haha

oldman765
12-09-2009, 11:59 AM
Ubi has twittered this:
A patch for #AC2 PS3 (Europe) has been released. PS3 US and X360 patches coming soon. Release notes: http://ubi.li/gzShS
so that's what ubi says http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Avl521
12-09-2009, 12:29 PM
haha thanks, I guess I'll have to wait my pathc then

DiamondBlade_R
12-09-2009, 12:34 PM
guards get killed by 1 throwing knife now </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Aw man! But that completely takes away every bit of the hidden gun's usefulness!

ScytheOfGrim
12-09-2009, 12:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
guards get killed by 1 throwing knife now </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Aw man! But that completely takes away every bit of the hidden gun's usefulness! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not true.
Guards still take two throwing knives.

bsrj22
12-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Still not up in US.

DiamondBlade_R
12-10-2009, 02:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
guards get killed by 1 throwing knife now </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Aw man! But that completely takes away every bit of the hidden gun's usefulness! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not true.
Guards still take two throwing knives. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Apparently they only take one to kill, at least for me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Sren001
12-10-2009, 02:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ScytheOfGrim:

That's not true.
Guards still take two throwing knives. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Apparently they only take one to kill, at least for me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you sure??
Couse there are 2 archer types
Armor = 2 Knifes required
Unarmored = 1 Knife required

Maybe youve only met the unarmored so far?

DiamondBlade_R
12-10-2009, 02:25 PM
I've already beaten the game.
Also, I'm quite positive that before I installed the patch, gaurds of every type would be able to take two knives.

Avl521
12-10-2009, 03:50 PM
no patch available for me