PDA

View Full Version : noob question

tompa_c
04-09-2008, 01:24 PM
hi im thinking about buying this game. it looks nice in the trailer and ive heard a lot good about it. But since i know very little about the game i just wanted to know if you only can play this game singleplayer or is multiplayer available too??

tompa_c
04-09-2008, 01:24 PM
hi im thinking about buying this game. it looks nice in the trailer and ive heard a lot good about it. But since i know very little about the game i just wanted to know if you only can play this game singleplayer or is multiplayer available too??

dacoolstas
04-09-2008, 01:28 PM
hey its okay to be a noob, heck im still a noob. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
and to answer your qestion it only has singleplayer.

tompa_c
04-09-2008, 01:34 PM
kk thx,
and to u guys that have the game, is it worht buying?? rewad a review that says its good but u cant really choose how u wanna play. like u cant chose where and how u want to assasin someone. u have to be in a specific place before the target shows up. But anyway how much fun is it??

LaurenIsSoMosh
04-09-2008, 02:24 PM
I say it's a blast.

Yeah, you have to find your target, they won't find you, but that doesn't mean it's not still fun planning the assassination.

The how is entirely untrue, you have many options on how to get rid of them. Kill the guards protecting them without anyone noticing, stealth assassinate them without alerting the guards (they will be alert after though!) or going for a very public kill. Chasing them through the streets is really fun, and it's extremely satisfying if you're good at performing free-run and jumping through the rafters of the market place while following them. =)

I bought the game a month after it came out for console and I still play it a lot now. In my opinion it's totally worth buying.

tompa_c
04-09-2008, 02:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">them </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
kk but i also heard that the missions are pretty much the same all the time.

ThePheonix1030
04-09-2008, 03:08 PM
It's quite repetitive, but the maps are huge and it's fun to explore. You can even play GTA style and kill civilians if you'd like &lt;_&lt;

spazzoo1025
04-09-2008, 03:11 PM
Nobody can tell you if the game is fun, bc we all have different opinions about it

I think it's a great game, I bought it. Yes, it does get a little repetitive, but it's still got a great story and amazing graphics

So, read some reviews (stay away from IGN!!!) and then decide for yourself if you want it

adarwinter
04-09-2008, 03:33 PM
i like the review on IGN and i like what has been said on Gametrailers.com. (search for the game).
the best place to hear some honest opinions on it is on gamevideos.com. search for assassin's creed and look for a review.

the issues with the game are that before every mission u need to preform the exact same type of missions and these missions are really simple and not challenging. the challenge and fun comes from completely other parts of the game and not from the missions u perform - its when the guards see u and u need to fight them or run away.
i love the free-running system and the combat system in this game. its like nothing else out there and its original, unique and fun but the game has no depth and so substance. if u want a game where all u do is sword fight easy guards and free-run on everything than go for it. if u want a deep world, various quests and depth - AC is not for you at all.

check the review i advised u to at the beginning. it will help understand things. these are video review that shows u whats great and whats bad with the game so u can decide what is more important to u and if u think u'd like it or not.