PDA

View Full Version : IL2 FB Patch and Upgrade speculation



XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 07:20 PM
Historically, It looks like there is an initial delay time of about 4-5 months between release of the game IL2 and the patch. Followed very quickly by an upgrade with new flyable a/c. If IL2 Fb path of continuous improvement is observed I suspect we will see the patch either the week of the 4th or the 11th of August followed by the upgrade with new Flyable a/c in the September time frame.

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 07:20 PM
Historically, It looks like there is an initial delay time of about 4-5 months between release of the game IL2 and the patch. Followed very quickly by an upgrade with new flyable a/c. If IL2 Fb path of continuous improvement is observed I suspect we will see the patch either the week of the 4th or the 11th of August followed by the upgrade with new Flyable a/c in the September time frame.

XyZspineZyX
07-24-2003, 09:27 PM
no speculators?

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 12:15 AM
Well, who can really tell? I don´t see a pattern in this.

www.f19vs.tk (http://www.f19vs.tk)

http://www.gbg.bonet.se/bjorta/F19-Gazoo-IDCard-sm.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 12:18 AM
I suspect that the situation won`t change. Even if everybody has pings 100-400ms,lags haunt almoste every game.



About an addon I don`t care anymore cuz I quit in September.

"degustibus non disputandum"

<center>http://carguy.w.interia.pl/tracki/sig23d.jpg

<center>"Weder Tod noch Teufel!"</font>[/B]</center> (http://www.jzg23.de>[B]<font)

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 06:59 PM
DragonHeart, I posted yesterday about the possibility of new planes in the new patch. you told me I should check out this post you started. I don't know why you asked me to come here because YOUR POST answers no questions about MY POST!

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 03:09 AM
Well bust my buttons. Sorry MK didn't mean to mislead you.

My fault. You indicate below that you were wanting to know about planes in the patch. My original thread states no planes in the patch but following it in perhaps September. Were trying to ask what specific planes will be forthcoming? If so my apologies but your question below does not state this.



Mk103 wrote:
- DragonHeart, I posted yesterday about the
- possibility of new planes in the new patch. you told
- me I should check out this post you started. I don't
- know why you asked me to come here because YOUR POST
- answers no questions about MY POST!
-
-





Message Edited on 07/31/0302:15AM by dragonhart38

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 09:07 AM
I like your mild wording...

As I have expressed myself in this forum many times before it is difficult to keep a calm and positive attitude to the treatment we are receiving.

I am happy leaving for 4 weeks vacation next week so, when I come back (in September) I may have to only wait for a couple of weeks longer (if anybody believes that by September an official patch will become available).

But anyway, why speculate ? I took the decision to fly online more and spend less time writting in the forum. Improves my skills!

If I must have the patch it is there anyway (beta08)...I did not even bother to install it.

I was flying the original IL2 yesterday. It was so nice to hear the bullets zooming by and I realised that we have been missing this a long time, pity.




dragonhart38 wrote:
- Historically, It looks like there is an initial
- delay time of about 4-5 months between release of
- the game IL2 and the patch.

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 02:56 PM
Manos I find it hard to argue with your view. Great perspective!

I wish more people had a level head like yourself.

Dragon



Manos1 wrote:
- I like your mild wording...
-
- As I have expressed myself in this forum many times
- before it is difficult to keep a calm and positive
- attitude to the treatment we are receiving.
-
- I am happy leaving for 4 weeks vacation next week
- so, when I come back (in September) I may have to
- only wait for a couple of weeks longer (if anybody
- believes that by September an official patch will
- become available).
-
- But anyway, why speculate ? I took the decision to
- fly online more and spend less time writting in the
- forum. Improves my skills!
-
- If I must have the patch it is there anyway
- (beta08)...I did not even bother to install it.
-
- I was flying the original IL2 yesterday. It was so
- nice to hear the bullets zooming by and I realised
- that we have been missing this a long time, pity.
-
-
-
-
-
- dragonhart38 wrote:
-- Historically, It looks like there is an initial
-- delay time of about 4-5 months between release of
-- the game IL2 and the patch.
-
-

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 03:10 PM
Well, I, me, myself will like to also speculate wildly myself, personally and say that I, myself believe personally that the patch will come out in the near, middle, or perhaps distant future and the 'add-on' will, if it happens, be an add on, myself.

Thank you,

Hawk (waste of time) Smith,
myself.

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. J. Ripper

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 03:25 PM
Mk103 wrote:
- DragonHeart, I posted yesterday about the
- possibility of new planes in the new patch. you told
- me I should check out this post you started. I don't
- know why you asked me to come here because YOUR POST
- answers no questions about MY POST!
-
-

LOL hahhahahah

http://www.world-data-systems.com/aerofiles/albums/userpics/hurricane_01sm~0.JPG
We have whiners about the patch, then whiners whining about the whiners about the patch.

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 06:03 PM
Speculation is like masturbation. You get no tangible result in the end. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

http://members.shaw.ca/cuski4678/sig.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 06:07 PM
LOL tangible?!/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

"degustibus non disputandum"

<center>http://carguy.w.interia.pl/tracki/sig23d.jpg

<center>"Weder Tod noch Teufel!"</font>[/B]</center> (http://www.jzg23.de>[B]<font)

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 06:11 PM
cuski wrote:
- Speculation is like masturbation. You get no
- tangible result in the end.

No tangible? Try getting it off your hands without soap. For that matter, try getting it out of somebody's eyelashes!

--
Joques
Ok, so you've got a Yak
That don't impress me much!

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 06:13 PM
Well, yeah, but you clean it and then you're done /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

http://members.shaw.ca/cuski4678/sig.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-31-2003, 09:50 PM
I have it on very good authority that the patch will be released in six months (plus or minus six months).

XyZspineZyX
08-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Seems like my predictions are coming true.