PDA

View Full Version : Why I can't access to Palazzo Medici ?

Goxxi
03-01-2011, 01:14 PM
I have GOTY version of the game with both DLC's and 3 secret locations and one of them is Palazzo Medici , I know that I can not access before 1478 but I already finished entire game, so what's the problem now ?

I reached those door but they are nor red and I can not access...............please help

thanks

Goxxi
03-01-2011, 01:14 PM
I have GOTY version of the game with both DLC's and 3 secret locations and one of them is Palazzo Medici , I know that I can not access before 1478 but I already finished entire game, so what's the problem now ?

I reached those door but they are nor red and I can not access...............please help

thanks

ThaWhistle
03-01-2011, 04:27 PM
stupid question on my part, but you haven't already done it have you? otherwise it could be a glitch

Goxxi
03-01-2011, 05:23 PM
No I didn't.

U know I finished the game a long time ago and yesterday I got my GOTY Version of the game and last night I finished the 12 and 13 sequence(which I didn't play before when I was having a ordinary version of game) and today when I've tried to explore the secret locations (after I've finished all sequences) I could not get in.

Ass4ssin8me
03-02-2011, 03:06 AM
I'm confused.. Is this AC2?

Also try posting Here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016)

vorenus73
03-02-2011, 07:56 AM
yeah it is AC2, when you have to rescue Lorenzo.

My only guess is maybe you are too far in the game (in terms of years) to go back to it?

SmileyRK21
03-02-2011, 08:35 AM
You may have to replay a certain dna sequence in order to access it even once the game is completed. When you finish the game it sends ya back to just before you initiated the final sequence so i would try accessing a different sequence before 1478 and then try to get in.

AntiChrist7
03-03-2011, 02:03 AM
well maybe you have already done it? you can replay secondary missions. just look in your dna section

Krayus Korianis
03-03-2011, 05:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SmileyRK21:
You may have to replay a certain dna sequence in order to access it even once the game is completed. When you finish the game it sends ya back to just before you initiated the final sequence so i would try accessing a different sequence before 1478 and then try to get in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't replay a memory. So your theory on how to get it is a no-go situation.

I'd start a new game, just to get it. The other stuff doesn't take long to get. Specially if you got a guide to get the Feathers.

LaCava1
03-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Yeah, I too would just start a new file, as in AC2 you can't replay memories. (Why did they have it in #1, then remove it!?!? It annoyed me so much!)