PDA

View Full Version : Leos story in AC Brotherhood

Slaterxx
07-16-2010, 06:08 PM
what do u think leos story is going to be in Ac Brotherhood? We know hes working for cesare(Probably as a spy for the Assassins)around the time of the game but what else do u think is going to happen with him? I personally want to see him become an Assassin himself, but i doubt that even though i badly want it.

What do you think?

Slaterxx
07-16-2010, 06:08 PM
what do u think leos story is going to be in Ac Brotherhood? We know hes working for cesare(Probably as a spy for the Assassins)around the time of the game but what else do u think is going to happen with him? I personally want to see him become an Assassin himself, but i doubt that even though i badly want it.

What do you think?

SupremeCaptain
07-16-2010, 06:14 PM
How do you know he is working for the Borgia?

Slaterxx
07-16-2010, 06:26 PM
Its because in real life Leo did work for the Borgia around that time,in fact after he did he couldnt find another patron in Italy. Theres know way the team making the game would leave that out,in fact in interviews they have stated that his story is exiting which definatly makes the possibilty hes spying on the Templars very likely Because of how exiting it would be

Fairus60
07-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Besides, you can hear in the E3 demo taht cesare says " Give the thing his friend forged for us" or something similar. Its obvious he meant Leonardo. It would be painful to see Leonardo turn to the dark side. He was a good friend with Ezio, so I hope he is indeed a spy only.

Riley_Dom
07-16-2010, 08:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:
Besides, you can hear in the E3 demo taht cesare says " Give the thing his friend forged for us" or something similar. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just noticed that. (He actually said "Give me the gun his friend fashioned for us.") The most probable person he could be talking about is Leonardo, but you never know...

SupremeCaptain
07-16-2010, 08:16 PM
Oh, didn't really knew about that. Thanks guys. Kinda bummed out though.

Riley_Dom
07-16-2010, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SupremeCaptain:
Oh, didn't really knew about that. Thanks guys. Kinda bummed out though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can understand why you're bummed, but it's a bit exciting to me...it'll put an interesting twist on things...

Slaterxx
07-16-2010, 10:00 PM
Trust me guys hes a spy. At the worsed Cesare forced him to make the gun. Leo has had plenty of opprtunities to turn Ezio in. Hes taking beatens and risked his life for him several times and i dont think that will change. Besides the Creators said we would LIKE the twist with his story,and sense most of us wouldnt like him being a Templar Im almost positive hes going to be spying for Ezio

EzioAssassin51
07-16-2010, 10:08 PM
^ Yeah I agree!

Maybe we will need to sneak into wherever Leo's workshop is to meet with him and get upgrades!

iLikeBacon
07-17-2010, 05:43 AM
I don't see how we could do the game without Leo. Where would all our new inventions come from? There'd be nothing new. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

BK-110
07-17-2010, 08:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fairus60:
Besides, you can hear in the E3 demo taht cesare says " Give the thing his friend forged for us" or something similar. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I just noticed that. (He actually said "Give me the gun his friend fashioned for us.") The most probable person he could be talking about is Leonardo, but you never know... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Leonardo created Ezio's Hidden Gun. If could create something so advanced for Ezio, but didn't for Cesare, it might mean that he only does what's necessary. Heck, might be that he's forced to develop weapons for them, or does so to win their trust, but doesn't create weapons nearly as good as those he would create for the Assassins.

Vey03
07-17-2010, 10:00 AM
No he didn't invent it. He got the plans for Ezio's pistol from a codex page.
I can't wait to see what Leo's up to!

Riley_Dom
07-17-2010, 12:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BK-110:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
I just noticed that. (He actually said "Give me the gun his friend fashioned for us.") The most probable person he could be talking about is Leonardo, but you never know... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Leonardo created Ezio's Hidden Gun. If could create something so advanced for Ezio, but didn't for Cesare, it might mean that he only does what's necessary. Heck, might be that he's forced to develop weapons for them, or does so to win their trust, but doesn't create weapons nearly as good as those he would create for the Assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, exactly, it is probably Leonardo, but as you and others have mentioned, he could be just spying for ezio, or he could be working against Ezio. IMO, the former is probably what's gonna happen, but the latter would make things much more exciting. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif
But then again...They obviously knew that Leo was Ezio's friend, so what did he do to get them to trust him? Or maybe they're threatening him? Or perhaps i'm reading into this too much.

EzioAssassin51
07-17-2010, 06:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iLikeBacon:
I don't see how we could do the game without Leo. Where would all our new inventions come from? There'd be nothing new. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry Bacon! We will definately get to use Leo's new inventions! It was said in an interview somewhere! That's why we're wondering how we will be able to?

Vey03
07-18-2010, 01:53 AM
In AC2, Leo was commissioned by 'someone' to come and paint for him in Venice. We don't get a name who it was...

hewkii9
07-18-2010, 08:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slaterxx:
Trust me guys hes a spy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno. Sure, Leonardo let himself get kicked for Ezio once, but that would have been 20-something years ago. And what has Ezio ever done for Leonardo in return? Let him translate some things and give him a hug?

Riley_Dom
07-18-2010, 10:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hewkii9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slaterxx:
Trust me guys hes a spy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno. Sure, Leonardo let himself get kicked for Ezio once, but that would have been 20-something years ago. And what has Ezio ever done for Leonardo in return? Let him translate some things and give him a hug? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah, It doesn't seem Ezio's given him too much, but to a guy like Leo, It might be pretty sweet. But, I wouldm't be too sure of anything until the game comes out...

lilbacchant
07-18-2010, 06:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hewkii9:
I dunno. Sure, Leonardo let himself get kicked for Ezio once, but that would have been 20-something years ago. And what has Ezio ever done for Leonardo in return? Let him translate some things and give him a hug? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think Leonardo has resented Ezio ever since his transfer to Venice:

1) Just riding in the same wagon w/ Ezio almost gets him killed by guys shooting flaming arrows (makes getting kicked in Florence seem rather mundane).

2) And after the above, and even though Ezio had thousands of Florins, Ezio wouldn't by him a simple wooden puppet.

3) And THEN (at least for those Ezio's who don't hover fingers over controllers/keyboards during cut scenes) he wouldn't even him give him a damn hug.*

* [And considering the substantial indications that Leonardo was probably gay, that slight was probably particularly offensive.]

Leonardo has been itching for the chance to knock Ezio down a notch or two for a long time ... or not.

Fairus60
07-18-2010, 10:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lilbacchant:

I think Leonardo has resented Ezio ever since his transfer to Venice:

1) Just riding in the same wagon w/ Ezio almost gets him killed by guys shooting flaming arrows (makes getting kicked in Florence seem rather mundane).

2) And after the above, and even though Ezio had thousands of Florins, Ezio wouldn't by him a simple wooden puppet.

3) And THEN (at least for those Ezio's who don't hover fingers over controllers/keyboards during cut scenes) he wouldn't even him give him a damn hug.*

* [And considering the substantial indications that Leonardo was probably gay, that slight was probably particularly offensive.]

Leonardo has been itching for the chance to knock Ezio down a notch or two for a long time ... or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Makes sense, but the real Leonardo wasnt a vengeful guy, so I go with the "spy theory". Even though the "threat theory" would be more exciting

PlagueDoctor357
07-19-2010, 02:42 AM
Well, obviously him being a spy isn't a good idea if Cesare KNOWS that they are friends.

After all he says Give me the gun his friend fashioned for us. It's obviously Leo.

I don't know, right after the arrows Ezio says Im sure you'd do the same for me.

Leo says something along the lines of "I doubt it, courage isn't my strong suit."

As in, he'll do whatever the Borgia want and you'll probably have to break him AND caterina out.

Murcuseo
07-19-2010, 03:16 AM
I started a new thread for this but really should have just posted it here... doh!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I'm not much of an historian but after reading up on Leonardo da Vinci a little I noticed he was allegedly the Grandmaster of the Priory of Sion between 1510 & 1519. I'm not entirely sure how far the timeline in Brotherhood will go but if you take it for granted that it extends into or surpasses that date then the chances of the Priory of Sion being part of the story is fairly high. I know a lot of people debunked the history of the Priory pre 20th century but if we ignore that and apply the what ifs to a fictional computer game there is endless possibilities.... I think lol

If anyone in the forum has a substantial knowledge of this subject, an over active imagination and some spare time on their hands I'd appreciate some ideas on what that might mean for the storyline of AC:B. Is there any potential incidents that may have happened within the games timeline that would fit into the story and maybe put an exciting spin on things? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

El_Sjietah
07-19-2010, 05:09 AM
Shameless copy paste from me as well then:

The Priory of Sion was an elaborate hoax, created by some nobleman who wanted to feel important. Quite impressive really, how he forged entire pedigrees to support his claims.

Murcuseo
07-19-2010, 05:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Shameless copy paste from me as well then:

The Priory of Sion was an elaborate hoax, created by some nobleman who wanted to feel important. Quite impressive really, how he forged entire pedigrees to support his claims. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've read that also but i did say...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know a lot of people debunked the history of the Priory pre 20th century but if we ignore that and apply the what ifs to a fictional computer game there is endless possibilities.... I think lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What sources did you use to research the topic El_Sjietah?

You seem pretty certain.

RBlount10
07-19-2010, 07:47 AM
Leo starts working with Cesare Borgia in 1499 to 1503 as his military architect and engineer. He stops working when Ezio turns into a master Assassin which it says he becomes in 1503. I don't see much room that Leo can be in the game in 1503 because he was painting the famous "The Lost Leonardo" aka The Battle of Anghiari (painting. I bet he will help Ezio when he becomes the master Assassin. But its not long until Leo returns to Milan in 1506. By the time of 1513, he starting working in the Vactian with Famous artists Raphael and Michelangelo.

Hopefully Leo is a spy for the Assassins instead an ally with Cesare and helps you by sharing his war machines. I heard but have no source that Leo never liked inventing war machines at all but had no other choice.

iLikeBacon
07-19-2010, 09:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iLikeBacon:
I don't see how we could do the game without Leo. Where would all our new inventions come from? There'd be nothing new. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry Bacon! We will definately get to use Leo's new inventions! It was said in an interview somewhere! That's why we're wondering how we will be able to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, well that's good. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif This doesn't really make sense though. I predict a huge twist! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

El_Sjietah
07-19-2010, 11:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

What sources did you use to research the topic El_Sjietah?

You seem pretty certain. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some documentary on National Geographic back when everyone was cashing in on The Da Vinci Code. Was pretty convincing to me.

I agree that it would make an interesting story element in a fictional world like AC though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RBlount10:
Hopefully Leo is a spy for the Assassins instead an ally with Cesare and helps you by sharing his war machines. I heard but have no source that Leo never liked inventing war machines at all but had no other choice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apparently he made mistakes in his blueprints on purpose, so only he knew how to build them correctly. Clever bloke.

Eziosantos
07-19-2010, 02:07 PM
Well in one of the E3 interviews on the official site, they said that they like to play with history,either Cesare forced Leonardo to make the gun for him and he didn't work for him or he is a spy for the assassins.

Ru1986
07-20-2010, 02:24 AM
Im not really sure about this thread. The books we use for study indicate Leonardo was in France by the time Brotherhood rolls round so how can he possibly have worked for the Borgia. Mind you they had bases and power all over Europe so its possible he was wroking for them from France. However it is fact the lat 20 odd years of Leos life were spent in france not Italy im affraid so for accuracy he cant really be involved in AC:B. Unless they abrivate the story slightly which apparently is easily done lol.

tyrce111
07-20-2010, 02:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
^ Yeah I agree!

Maybe we will need to sneak into wherever Leo's workshop is to meet with him and get upgrades! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didnt leonardo have apprentices???
One broke a leg for being a stunt dummy for his flying machine...

Anyway....
Wouldnt Leonardos apprentice be ezios new weapon/Gadget maker???

EzioAssassin51
07-20-2010, 04:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
^ Yeah I agree!

Maybe we will need to sneak into wherever Leo's workshop is to meet with him and get upgrades! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didnt leonardo have apprentices???
One broke a leg for being a stunt dummy for his flying machine...

Anyway....
Wouldnt Leonardos apprentice be ezios new weapon/Gadget maker??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naa! He wouldn't make them as well and people prefer Leo anyway! Maybe his apprentice will help Ezio get Leo out!

tyrce111
07-20-2010, 04:51 AM
Theres a topic to discus!!!

Mabey Leo gets kidnaped and is forced to do all sort of crazy templay stuff and ezio has to rescue him from a tower or sommit...

Sorta like an assassin tomb...
Lots of interior free running...
Stealy kills and remaining undetected...

And they have to escpae using the flying machine or the parachute which ezio will get soon...
That would be a SICK mission...

Ru1986
07-20-2010, 06:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:

Mabey Leo gets kidnaped and is forced to do all sort of crazy templay stuff and ezio has to rescue him from a tower or sommit...

And they have to escpae using the flying machine or the parachute which ezio will get soon...
That would be a SICK mission... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds good. Werer would oyu have him kept the Trajan Market might be good?

Or even inside the Vatican/collesum (spelt wrong sorry) or St Peters. Or maybe at last Castel Sant'anglo.

tyrce111
07-20-2010, 06:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:

Or even inside the Vatican/collesum (spelt wrong sorry) or St Peters. Or maybe at last Castel Sant'anglo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was actualy thinking of Villa Auditore in Monterigioni...
Borgia hides him there cuz thats the last place he looks...

Meanwhile ezio is screwing some chik and that little dude who broke his leg on the flying machine BASHES the door open and goes, "Ezio, Ezio!!
Leonardo has been kidnapped!!
There are rumours that he is being kept somewere in Monterigioni!!!

Ezio replies, "My Familys Villa no doubt!!
We have to hurry..." "We??" replies leonardos lil Guinie Pig...

Ezio proclaims, "well I cant rescue a geniouse without one can I???"

The villa would be a good setting because it would give the feel that ezio is a master assassin because he already knows his way around and would know secret pasage ways...

Ezio and his lil assistant could be walking through a corridor in the main house and the roof collapses because of the recent bombardery of the templars...
Ezio, knowing his way around his house pushes a tile or pulls a handle holder and they both fall down a secret trap door...
They slide down the Auditore Slipery Dip to find...

TO BE CONTINUED...

What do you think??

Edit:

The Villa isnt big enough for secret rooms n all so lets just make it that in the last couple of years its had a few more upgrades and been made bigger and better...
That includes the cool defencive cannons imported from Asia!

Ru1986
07-20-2010, 07:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:

Or even inside the Vatican/collesum (spelt wrong sorry) or St Peters. Or maybe at last Castel Sant'anglo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Meanwhile ezio is screwing some chik and that little dude who broke his leg on the flying machine BASHES the door open and goes, "Ezio, Ezio!!

The villa would be a good setting because it would give the feel that ezio is a master assassin because he already knows his way around and would know secret pasage ways...

Ezio and his lil assistant could be walking through a corridor in the main house and the roof collapses because of the recent bombardery of the templars...
Ezio, knowing his way around his house pushes a tile or pulls a handle holder and they both fall down a secret trap door...

TO BE CONTINUED...

What do you think??

Edit:

The Villa isnt big enough for secret rooms n all so lets just make it that in the last couple of years its had a few more upgrades and been made bigger and better...
That includes the cool defencive cannons imported from Asia! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brilliant thats really worth adding to the game it really could work though even with the Villa. You just need to extend the undergrouond catacombes to the Villa.

They were already there (the well and Tunnels could link and then there could be all sorts of secret passages and that) its not historicaly acurate but who cares AC2 wasn't (in parts) so why should they differ.

It sonds like a really good idea it needs some developing but the foundations are defo there, i just hope some of the creators read these frums because they could get some tips from the real AC fans, people who are AC fans not just computer game fans http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Slaterxx
07-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Ru1986 Cesare was leonardos last patron in Italy. After that he had trouble finding another one so he moved to France. Plus the creators said that Leo was back and hid tory was interesting,thus this thread

Ru1986
07-20-2010, 07:44 AM
SlaterXX whats your source because the head of the Warwick University Renaisence history Department (who has studied Leonardo inside out and even been to the places he was in france and Italy) would tell you different. My tutor says and he gets this from the Florentine archives that Leonardo by 1503 at the latest had left Italy so sorry mate but University text books and Oxford recomended material is not going to be wrong. The material my tutor uses is straight from Florence's archives. The man seriously knows his stuff.

I know Leonardo will be in the game but its not Historicaly acurate like a few things about this time period and AC they have not got everything right.

However if they had got everything right they might not have been able to create the great games we play today.

EDIT: Unfortunatly in these situations on forums i cannot prove myself right as i have no way to scan the material that states all of this onto the computer but i a looking at it now. However as i have no way to prove myself right your not going to beleive me (and why would you) . Just try not to beleive everything the internet tells you.

tyrce111
07-20-2010, 08:20 AM

TO BE CONTINUED...

What do you think??

Edit:

That includes the cool defencive cannons imported from Asia! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Brilliant thats really worth adding to the game it really could work though even with the Villa. You just need to extend the undergrouond catacombes to the Villa.

They were already there (the well and Tunnels could link and then there could be all sorts of secret passages and that) its not historicaly acurate but who cares AC2 wasn't (in parts) so why should they differ.

It sonds like a really good idea it needs some developing but the foundations are defo there, i just hope some of the creators read these frums because they could get some tips from the real AC fans, people who are AC fans not just computer game fans http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think I recall there being a caved in mine with loads of rocks that you could never open...

I have a phobia of dead people and tombs so I had my friend complete the assassin tombs and I haven't done the ezios familys tomb and I don't plan on doing it so I like the idea of puting that in and I know others would like it but I wouldn't...

I'm not saying that cuz I don't like it, it's not allowed...

In my oppinion I wouldn't realy like tomb venturing in that mission...

Ru1986
07-20-2010, 08:26 AM

TO BE CONTINUED...

What do you think??

Edit:

It sonds like a really good idea it needs some developing but the foundations are defo there, i just hope some of the creators read these frums because they could get some tips from the real AC fans, people who are AC fans not just computer game fans http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think I recall there being a caved in mine with loads of rocks that you could never open...

I have a phobia of dead people and tombs so I had my friend complete the assassin tombs and I haven't done the ezios familys tomb and I don't plan on doing it so I like the idea of puting that in and I know others would like it but I wouldn't...

In my oppinion I wouldn't realy like tomb venturing in that mission... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see well thats a fair enough comment. The mine was unlockable you just had to renovate it. Its how you collect the last few treasure chests in Montegiggini (cant be arsed to spell it right).

Also i spose your right the tombs were wicked and i enjoyed them but after the 5th one and after doing the game several times ift did beging to bore a lil bit. I dunno its a mood thing with me some days i love the tombs and Templar lairs but other days they just seem to get in the way.

tyrce111
07-21-2010, 04:40 AM

TO BE CONTINUED...

What do you think??

Edit:

In my oppinion I wouldn't realy like tomb venturing in that mission... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see well thats a fair enough comment. The mine was unlockable you just had to renovate it. Its how you collect the last few treasure chests in Montegiggini (cant be arsed to spell it right).

Also i spose your right the tombs were wicked and i enjoyed them but after the 5th one and after doing the game several times ift did beging to bore a lil bit. I dunno its a mood thing with me some days i love the tombs and Templar lairs but other days they just seem to get in the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There are 2 mines actualy... One is renavatable and one is just for decoration...

The one you can upgrade is directly behind the Ezios house and the second is about, as I recall, a fifth of a revelution clockwise around the villa from the stables...

It's got rocks fully blocking the entance near a small path...

El_Sjietah
07-21-2010, 06:15 AM
Castel Sant'Angelo was designated as pope prison in those days, so if Leonardo is held anywhere, it's probably there. Nice imagination though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

tyrce111
07-21-2010, 08:02 AM
...great...

Now we don't have to have the best adventure in
Italy!!!

No!!
JK a more historicaly accurate kidnapping would be all the more epic...

Good on you for finding that out ya NERD!!!
JK we love you...
NERD...
JK...
I'll just stop talking now...

"Good idea tyrce!" a random voice blurrs out from every direction as if it were coming from.......

Every direction...

Murcuseo
07-21-2010, 09:10 AM
...great...

Now we don't have to have the best adventure in
Italy!!!

No!!
JK a more historicaly accurate kidnapping would be all the more epic...

Good on you for finding that out ya NERD!!!
JK we love you...
NERD...
JK...
I'll just stop talking now...

"Good idea tyrce!" a random voice blurrs out from every direction as if it were coming from.......

Every directing... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol each of your posts is like a little brain hemorrhage, you're pretty manic.

There's also a little to much quoting going on in this thread... people don't really need to quote everything that's been said. I have to scroll down for ages just to get to your point http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

I have to say the influx of mad and random posts after the Brotherhood unveiling is pretty funny http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

tyrce111
07-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Sorry dude... I was thinking that too but were on a fresh page so no more scrolling...

BTW I think we should actualy use this for discusibg Leonardo instead of Templar lair missions...

masterfenix2009
07-21-2010, 03:04 PM
SlaterXX whats your source because the head of the Warwick University Renaisence history Department (who has studied Leonardo inside out and even been to the places he was in france and Italy) would tell you different. My tutor says and he gets this from the Florentine archives that Leonardo by 1503 at the latest had left Italy so sorry mate but University text books and Oxford recomended material is not going to be wrong. The material my tutor uses is straight from Florence's archives. The man seriously knows his stuff.

I know Leonardo will be in the game but its not Historicaly acurate like a few things about this time period and AC they have not got everything right.

However if they had got everything right they might not have been able to create the great games we play today.

EDIT: Unfortunatly in these situations on forums i cannot prove myself right as i have no way to scan the material that states all of this onto the computer but i a looking at it now. However as i have no way to prove myself right your not going to beleive me (and why would you) . Just try not to beleive everything the internet tells you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think he was with the bordgia until 1503

tyrce111
07-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Why the he'll dis ezio spare Rodrigos poor worthless soul???
NEWS FLASH!!!

He'll is the exact equivilant ro Borgia stil being alive...
Ezio should have made a sacrafice for the good of mankind...
And the safety of those guys that can see blue, yello and red if they press triangle...

El_Sjietah
07-21-2010, 07:05 PM
Rodrigo is nothing anymore. Cesare is pulling the strings now.

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 06:49 AM
Asssassino51 you could be right the achives (i went up to Warwick the to hand an assignment in on the life of Il Magnifico) state the latest he moved was 1503 their not certain of the date so if the achives from Florence (their exact copys of various things from the lives of luminaries at the time and famous people from the period obviously their only copys not the real thing, they will be in Florence obviously but as i say they are exact copys and university study material so not inaccurate atall) which are university study material are not 100% then how can we be. I spose we will just have to presume it was 1503 and go by what the game and the achives say.

I will have access to the achives again on Monday maybe i will do a bit more research as its nice a quiet in there i can spend a whole day searching and get a defininate answer, watch this space http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ru1986
07-23-2010, 06:50 AM
Why the he'll dis ezio spare Rodrigos poor worthless soul???
NEWS FLASH!!!

He'll is the exact equivilant ro Borgia stil being alive...
Ezio should have made a sacrafice for the good of mankind...
And the safety of those guys that can see blue, yello and red if they press triangle... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is it Mario says do not become your enemys why would you weant to kill a defensless old man. No point, as our dutch friend says Cesares on top now.

tyrce111
07-24-2010, 04:41 AM
I guess had Ezio killed him Cesare would seek revenge and want to kill him more...

Ru1986
07-24-2010, 04:45 AM
I guess had Ezio killed him Cesare would seek revenge and want to kill him more... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another good point would that ruin the story do we think from becoming hunter to hunted i think it would.