PDA

View Full Version : Final Level Help???

JMartens10
11-20-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm on what I think is the last level, in the room where you have to jump from pillar to pillar while the hologram talks and you have to grab on to levers, I can get the first lever, but when I try to get the other ones the pillars fall down before I can grab them. I've done this literally ten or more times now, I loved the game before this stupid level. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

JMartens10
11-20-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm on what I think is the last level, in the room where you have to jump from pillar to pillar while the hologram talks and you have to grab on to levers, I can get the first lever, but when I try to get the other ones the pillars fall down before I can grab them. I've done this literally ten or more times now, I loved the game before this stupid level. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

superbalex
11-21-2010, 06:34 AM
try using eagle vision ;D it shows exactly the path you need to go. also be aware that when you get to those levers... there is 2, one on each side of the big pillar, one of them opens up the small pillars and you can keep jumping around like a monkey.
but the other one shuts down all the pillars you had opened before and you will have to start over, hope this helps.
PS: there is 3 levers in total, and you should take the sides in this order.

1. left
2. right
3. left