PDA

View Full Version : the wost sequel of the year?

HOIRiIZON
12-12-2011, 11:03 AM
OK im going to keep this short ACR was the worst sequel that came out this year and we all know why. First off its nothing like the 2 good games in the series part 2, and Brotherhood. This game sucks because there is really no story, it should have started were Brotherhood ended showing why Lucy was killed etc... and then theres the garbage portal missions WTF ? If we wanted portal we would have bought portal. Then we have the city that for some reason is small and doesnt have any big areas too explore which makes it feel verry small and linear as well there seems to have less of a graphic flare like Brotherhood had. I could go on and on. This is what happends when you get greedy and make a game every year im done with these kind of companies that force feed this crap to try and make as much money as possible, I compare this sequel to Force unleashed 2. I will never buy another Assasins Creed game again, I will stick to Skyrim since they dont pop out a game every year to make money, UBISOFT your a greedy greedy game company and your games are starting too show it.

HOIRiIZON
12-12-2011, 11:07 AM
You guys can ban me i dont really care but i was felt so cheated out of my 60 i spent i had to make an account just too voice my opinion, and a game like this is why everyone has to voice there opinions. this game should have been 20 tops.

SolidSage
12-12-2011, 11:20 AM
Cool, see you later.

Or maybe you should play it again and actually pay attention this time.
"No story"...laughable.

YuurHeen
12-12-2011, 11:25 AM
because skyrim isn't made like they want more money. /sarcasm

how about you try some more wii games instead of letting your parents buy games.

InfectedNation
12-12-2011, 11:32 AM
So why did you go make a thread about it? Just leave 1 post in the feedback thread - you're opinion on the game isn't any more significant than anybody elses, and a majority of people enjoyed the game.

L_U_K_O
12-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Yeah what a let down ... ACR sucks and blows chunks ... the ending is laughable ... makes you wonder why you bothered playing at all. Revelations? My a**e! Not buying Ubisoft again. You have BLOWN IT!

Originally posted by HOIRiIZON:
OK im going to keep this short ACR was the worst sequel that came out this year and we all know why. First off its nothing like the 2 good games in the series part 2, and Brotherhood. This game sucks because there is really no story, it should have started were Brotherhood ended showing why Lucy was killed etc... and then theres the garbage portal missions WTF ? If we wanted portal we would have bought portal. Then we have the city that for some reason is small and doesnt have any big areas too explore which makes it feel verry small and linear as well there seems to have less of a graphic flare like Brotherhood had. I could go on and on. This is what happends when you get greedy and make a game every year im done with these kind of companies that force feed this crap to try and make as much money as possible, I compare this sequel to Force unleashed 2. I will never buy another Assasins Creed game again, I will stick to Skyrim since they dont pop out a game every year to make money, UBISOFT your a greedy greedy game company and your games are starting too show it.

ProdiGurl
12-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Huh?! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
This is a GREAT game!

Bye then
(templars)

drayko2002
12-12-2011, 11:37 AM
I know you spent alot of time on the multiplayer (which has its own issues) but the story suffered too much for it.Ezios story was good but short . He easily could of ran into some old friends, he could of really rebuilt the city other than just buying shops every where.The den defence games were cool but tedious, you had a hard time enjoying the story because you are always retakening those dens to keep your map and shops unlocked.

drayko2002
12-12-2011, 11:59 AM
Altair's story was practically non-existant it tarnished his legacy as the original game character. Five 5 min memories for Altair is not playing as two assassins in this game. I felt ripped off. He should of had his own maps his own shops his own new weapons his own new armors. Speaking of weapons and armors when did some one decide to make all of the weapons the same, and all of ...... excuse me all five of the armors dull and ugly in comparison to the past games. The only good one was the ottoman armor. The alternate outfits where decent, but there could have been so much more, even if you would have brought back all the old outfits. That would have been better than what was done.Im not even going to mention the outfit colors (that never got different, were extremely

drayko2002
12-12-2011, 12:12 PM
dull, and showed up at the beginning with no expansions.)
Desmonds story is Non-existant. The portal games i thought were better then the subject 16 bs. But making the story line all audio feeds took away from Desmonds story in turn took away form Assassins creed as a whole.
The uplay for this game was also just thrown together.Ubisoft when you get a moment away from your money take a look at the stuff you had on uplay for Brotherhood, and compare it to revelations. See if you can find out were you

drayko2002
12-12-2011, 12:23 PM
went wrong.
Most of us including me have played all of the assassin games, we've beat the story line we've 100% synced the game and 100% completed the achievements or trophies in these games.Do we really deserve to be treated this way.I mean 3 of the multiplayer characters we cant even customize once again showing laziness on your part.
All of these things can be fixed with updates and DLC.If you want this mediocre game in this epic franchise to fit with the other games and really represent ubisoft GET TO WORK!!

RzaRecta357
12-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, the story was amazing and they really did Suleiman or whatever perfectly. Loved it.

Then we have someone here complaining about not being able to change some stuff on skins they added just for fan service because people liked them.

Get over it. It's just a video game. An amazing video game. But just a video game. Get over it.

Again, just because I think your skull is EXTRA thick.

Get over it. It's just a video game. An amazing video game. But just a video game. A video game. Get over it.

Riften
12-12-2011, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by L_U_K_O:
Yeah what a let down ... ACR sucks and blows chunks ... the ending is laughable ... makes you wonder why you bothered playing at all. Revelations? My a**e! Not buying Ubisoft again. You have BLOWN IT!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HOIRiIZON:
OK im going to keep this short ACR was the worst sequel that came out this year and we all know why. First off its nothing like the 2 good games in the series part 2, and Brotherhood. This game sucks because there is really no story, it should have started were Brotherhood ended showing why Lucy was killed etc... and then theres the garbage portal missions WTF ? If we wanted portal we would have bought portal. Then we have the city that for some reason is small and doesnt have any big areas too explore which makes it feel verry small and linear as well there seems to have less of a graphic flare like Brotherhood had. I could go on and on. This is what happends when you get greedy and make a game every year im done with these kind of companies that force feed this crap to try and make as much money as possible, I compare this sequel to Force unleashed 2. I will never buy another Assasins Creed game again, I will stick to Skyrim since they dont pop out a game every year to make money, UBISOFT your a greedy greedy game company and your games are starting too show it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why are you still here then?
Trying to ruin the game and forums for other people.

Animuses
12-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Revelations may only be a decent game, but the worst sequel of the year? MW3, forgot about that?

Jensen_ad
12-12-2011, 01:31 PM
after first hour playing single:
I'm really disappointed((( so fantastic "Creed 2& Brotherhood (a bit less)"!!!
and boring revelations
It seems that some unique charm has been lost((
only countless murders and no mystery, no fear, no danger, no suspense....
what's next? i hope so much that my opinion will change cardinally.
IMHO)

notafanboy
12-12-2011, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by L_U_K_O:
My a**e! <span class="ev_code_RED">Not buying Ubisoft again</span>. You have BLOWN IT!

damn !, you must be a millionaire !!!

jmk1999
12-12-2011, 02:07 PM
yeah, that's great. no need to make a thread about it... especially when you've already stated your opinion of the game in other threads over and over. if you're not happy with it, great. feel free to voice your opinion... but leave your raging negativity off this forum. you've stated you have no interest in ubisoft as a company again, good for you. feel free to leave the forum and stop ruining it for others. topic closed.