PDA

View Full Version : Question (random questions)

yessiritisme
11-24-2007, 03:06 PM
1) in jerusalem i know they say that there is a divide between the jewish and muslim parts in the town, but i dont see any jewish part of the town/jewish people? anyone want to help me on that.

2) also, is there any way i can go back and watch some of the cutscenes or somewhere online that will help me understand the plot (until the point im up to at least)?

3) finally, if i dont do some of the interrogations or pickpockets or w/e can i go back and do them later? would it have changed the story/dialogue if i had done them before the assassination?

thanks for helping a n00b out.

yessiritisme
11-24-2007, 03:06 PM
1) in jerusalem i know they say that there is a divide between the jewish and muslim parts in the town, but i dont see any jewish part of the town/jewish people? anyone want to help me on that.

2) also, is there any way i can go back and watch some of the cutscenes or somewhere online that will help me understand the plot (until the point im up to at least)?

3) finally, if i dont do some of the interrogations or pickpockets or w/e can i go back and do them later? would it have changed the story/dialogue if i had done them before the assassination?

thanks for helping a n00b out.

Jobo511
11-24-2007, 03:39 PM
i don't know about 1 and 3 but i can answer 2.

if you go to youtube just type in Bonersgames click on the person who posted the first video (Bonersgames) the cut scenes should be the interlude videos. they also have gameplay from all the missions.

Tela
11-24-2007, 03:41 PM
If you go back into the Animus, you can replay memory blocks. It shouldn't change anything for the worse.