PDA

View Full Version : What Happened?

tjbyrum1
11-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Altair killed tons of people, and a good bit of Templar Leaders.

Ezio killed many Templars, and will soon probably kill Caesre.

To me, it seems as if the Assassins WERE winning the war, with so many successes.

So where the hell did they go wrong? Why is everything more critical in present day?

tjbyrum1
11-06-2010, 01:23 PM
Altair killed tons of people, and a good bit of Templar Leaders.

Ezio killed many Templars, and will soon probably kill Caesre.

To me, it seems as if the Assassins WERE winning the war, with so many successes.

So where the hell did they go wrong? Why is everything more critical in present day?

itsamea-mario
11-06-2010, 01:25 PM
because the templars got their claws into the worlds of industry and business.

plus two assassins known to kill alot of soldiers does not mean they are winning, its a world wide deal, plus the templars power isn't all about violence.

bmic31
11-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Here's the deal, it's a never-ending battle for the assassin's. No matter how many tyrants you kill, there will always be more power hungry tyrants just waiting to take their position.

The assassin's could kill 1000 out of 1000 tyrants, and you know what would happen? There would be 1000 more roaches of tyrants crawling out of the cracks that were just waiting for their superiors to fall so they could take the seat of power. The templar society is huge and ever-growing. The fight will never be truly won, because the nature of people are to compete for more power and wealth, not help your brother.

As long as people are trying to control people to their personal gain, or manipulate the population to do their bidding, the assassin's will never be done.

Wow, I sound like a complete nerd.

magesupermaster
11-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Nah, you sound enlightened to me! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif