PDA

View Full Version : Questions About Helequin In Multiplayer Mode

KHRYS_24
11-09-2010, 04:03 PM
So you know how everyone picks their character first, and that way no one can have the same character as another?

How would it work for people who unlocked the helequin?

Will it work the same way, meaning that who ever picks the helequin first gets it?

Also, say only one person got the helequin so far and then starts multiplayer. That player will be able to pick the helequin, but will there be NPC of helequins also like how the other characters are? Eventhough only one person unlocked it (just saying) will other players see it?

KHRYS_24
11-09-2010, 04:03 PM
So you know how everyone picks their character first, and that way no one can have the same character as another?

How would it work for people who unlocked the helequin?

Will it work the same way, meaning that who ever picks the helequin first gets it?

Also, say only one person got the helequin so far and then starts multiplayer. That player will be able to pick the helequin, but will there be NPC of helequins also like how the other characters are? Eventhough only one person unlocked it (just saying) will other players see it?

LaCava1
11-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Yes.

KHRYS_24
11-09-2010, 04:16 PM
oh ok i see. Thanks for the quick reply

obliviondoll
11-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Same way the Smuggler worked in the beta.

First player to pick the character gets it - BUT anyone who hasn't unlocked it doesn't get the option.

RandomRansom
11-09-2010, 11:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Same way the Smuggler worked in the beta.

First player to pick the character gets it - BUT anyone who hasn't unlocked it doesn't get the option. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True. And due to the fact that I think everyone will have all the characters installed on their hard drive (just not all unlocked), anyone can see any character. That includes if they have unlocked it or not.

Any player in the game will have corresponding NPCs walking around that look exactly like him or her. That's just how the game works.

BioPulse.ps3
11-10-2010, 12:49 AM
but this brings in mind the question. in alliance mode if i have the helequin or any other exclusive character and the other player doesnt, what happens?

SlimeDynamiteD
11-10-2010, 12:56 AM
You wouldn't be able to pick the Harlequin, Hellequin or any other exclusive character. I think.

Caligula__
11-10-2010, 12:57 AM
they still get to use helequin, I had Smuggler and my teammate didn't be we still both went Smuggler

SlimeDynamiteD
11-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Oh nice
But same for the Harlequin? Since that's a pretty much Exclusive Exclusive character...

XxKillaSniperxX
11-10-2010, 01:10 AM
Should be the same. They wouldn't lock you out of a character you unlocked just because someone else didn't. At least I don't think they would.

RandomRansom
11-10-2010, 01:30 AM
I think it depends on who is the "leader" of your team. The person who picked which team they're on first will be in the top position and I think they get to pick what avatar/character the team plays as. With a "leader" who doesn't have the (insert exclusive/unlockable character here) character available, then they can't pick it. Either that or it's whoever picks first.

I think it's the former because you can customize your character's clothes and such in the full game. Though... I'm typically wrong, so it's probably whoever picks first. But... if I'm typically wrong, then couldn't I be wrong about being wrong? LOL