PDA

View Full Version : Problems with unlocking some weapons

Czarek35
05-08-2010, 03:28 AM
I am not sure if it is a bug but I've encountered one problem that I'm unable to solve. Namely I've finished the singleplayer campaign both on normal and realistic levels of difficulty and unfortunately three of the weapons still haven't been unlocked (AK47, AKSu74 and the third one the name of which I don't remember) and I haven"t the slightest idea of how to unlock them.

Czarek35
05-08-2010, 03:28 AM
I am not sure if it is a bug but I've encountered one problem that I'm unable to solve. Namely I've finished the singleplayer campaign both on normal and realistic levels of difficulty and unfortunately three of the weapons still haven't been unlocked (AK47, AKSu74 and the third one the name of which I don't remember) and I haven"t the slightest idea of how to unlock them.

kloss_hans
05-08-2010, 03:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Czarek35:
I am not sure if it is a bug but I've encountered one problem that I'm unable to solve. Namely I've finished the singleplayer campaign both on normal and realistic levels of difficulty and unfortunately three of the weapons still haven't been unlocked (AK47, AKSu74 and the third one the name of which I don't remember) and I haven"t the slightest idea of how to unlock them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to start Multiplayer Campaign. First and last mission in MP unlocks them for sure.

Czarek35
05-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Thanks a lot for your help.