PDA

View Full Version : **SPOILERS** Cristina Missions: Cleared up **SPOILERS**

bml5099
11-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Hey folks,

So my status with the game is as follows: I'm at 100% synchronization for memory sequences one through nine. I have all of the Romulus keys and I've obtained the Armor of Brutus, however not all of the tombs are at 100%. The same goes for my guild missions, some are 100%, some are not.

**SPOILER**
With such stats, I've gotten through (if I remember right) 4 Cristina missions. Does that sound right? I've had people tell me there are 6+ missions, but I've seen the ones where you give last rites to your family, where she is married, where you meet her at Carinvale, and where she dies.
**SPOILER**

If this is indeed where the missions wrap up, I'm really confused, and I think I missed something. Is it not Cristina that comes to visit you in the Villa in the beginning of Brotherhood? If I remember right, Maria tells you that she will be coming to visit, and it's her that you "clickity clack" with while taking a hot bath.

I tried to keep up in great detail with all of the people mentioned and even took notes on some of the cinematic scenes in terms of characters and their relevance to the story line, however, if Cristina is dead a while back where Ezio is clearly younger than he is in Brotherhood, how is Cristina ... alive? ... at the Villa and then some?

It may have something to do with the repressed memories I'm hearing about, or it may have something to do with that memory "inside" of a memory type of thing, but I'm not sure how I can make sense of this. Anyone think they can lend a helping hand?

bml5099
11-30-2010, 06:23 AM
Hey folks,

So my status with the game is as follows: I'm at 100% synchronization for memory sequences one through nine. I have all of the Romulus keys and I've obtained the Armor of Brutus, however not all of the tombs are at 100%. The same goes for my guild missions, some are 100%, some are not.

**SPOILER**
With such stats, I've gotten through (if I remember right) 4 Cristina missions. Does that sound right? I've had people tell me there are 6+ missions, but I've seen the ones where you give last rites to your family, where she is married, where you meet her at Carinvale, and where she dies.
**SPOILER**

If this is indeed where the missions wrap up, I'm really confused, and I think I missed something. Is it not Cristina that comes to visit you in the Villa in the beginning of Brotherhood? If I remember right, Maria tells you that she will be coming to visit, and it's her that you "clickity clack" with while taking a hot bath.

I tried to keep up in great detail with all of the people mentioned and even took notes on some of the cinematic scenes in terms of characters and their relevance to the story line, however, if Cristina is dead a while back where Ezio is clearly younger than he is in Brotherhood, how is Cristina ... alive? ... at the Villa and then some?

It may have something to do with the repressed memories I'm hearing about, or it may have something to do with that memory "inside" of a memory type of thing, but I'm not sure how I can make sense of this. Anyone think they can lend a helping hand?

bkb34
11-30-2010, 06:42 AM
It was Caterina Sforza (spelling?) in the beginning at the Villa, she's the same one you rescue from the Castel St Angelo (spelling again?) in the Vatican city.

As far as I know the last Cristina mission I played was when she died. If there are more (I don't know why there would be, now that she's dead) I couldn't tell you how to unlock them etc.

bml5099
11-30-2010, 06:50 AM
Wow, alright. That makes so much more sense than what I had written down. I think my roommates at the time were in the middle of a conversation of their own and I must've confused Caterina with Cristina at that point.

I'm thankful that's all that happened, I couldn't bare another huge mind-**** being introduced, LOL.

Thanks! =)

Shep309
12-02-2010, 04:04 PM
I was curious about this myself. I've gotten 5 cristina missions.

1. When Ezio first introduces himself to cristina

2. When Cristina and Ezio give his father and brother a proper burial

3. Ezio saves cristina's fiance from some thugs

4. Ezio meets cristina at carnivale

5. Ezio saves cristina from thugs only to have her die in his arms.

I have a feeling there's a 6th one, but I'm not all the way through the missions and guild challeneges etc so dunno for sure.

Abeonis
12-03-2010, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shep309:

I have a feeling there's a 6th one, but I'm not all the way through the missions and guild challeneges etc so dunno for sure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would there be a sixth one? She dies in the fifth... I think it'd be a pretty boring sixth mission, personally.

Abeonis
12-03-2010, 09:17 AM
EDIT: Apologies for the double post, I hadn't realised it had gone through.

Puppet627
12-03-2010, 09:38 PM
How is the last memory unlocked? I've completed the game, the previous Christina memories and I'm at 66% complete sync.

libardu
12-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Cristina missions as unlocked by completed certain Sync Percentages. To the best of my knowledge it is as follows

<LI>15%
<LI>30%
<LI>45%
<LI>60%
<LI>75%

zGift
12-07-2010, 12:39 AM
I found the red loading area where you chased her everytime before her missions started kind of heartbreaking you know. Gave me that feeling from the first time that she's "the one that got away." So I saw the foreshadowing of the unhappy outcome. You could never catch her.

However, upon finishing the game, the ending made me reflect back to the final Cristina mission.

solrosier
12-08-2010, 08:10 AM
i think it would be cool if ezio brought christina back to life with the apple or sumin. it ws sad weh she died

Pitalla
12-09-2010, 11:34 PM
yes, I was very sad too. It is rare to see this kind of tragic romance in games nowadays. Good job ubisoft, havent seen a tragic romance since final fantasy.

Still I wish that they would had given you an achievement or something for completing them. Bringing cristina back to life would be pretty cool.

Mutley_Rulz
12-11-2010, 08:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by solrosier:
i think it would be cool if ezio brought christina back to life with the apple or sumin. it ws sad weh she died </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It is a possibility. In the Project Legacy thing on Facebook, Chapter 2 in Italian Wars has a sequence revolving around the use of the 'Shroud'. Has the ability to revive exceptionally injured people, or even resurrect the dead (Jesus and followers). At the end of the final memory, the user of the Shroud is coughing up his intestines through the Shroud turning on him, and killing him for abusing it's power. Then, a mysterious Assassin takes it from him.

I've a theory that we'll see the use of the Shroud in a memory, and begin tracking that PoE to revive Lucy. I doubt it will be, but it could be Ezio using it on Cristina where Desmond and co. learn of the Shroud.

Razrback16
12-27-2010, 12:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shep309:

I have a feeling there's a 6th one, but I'm not all the way through the missions and guild challeneges etc so dunno for sure. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Appreciate that bit of info, thank you. Are assassination contracts the same with the percentages?

Alpha Ender
12-28-2010, 08:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bml5099:
...I must've confused Caterina with Cristina at that point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't feel bad; for the longest time I didn't understand either, and I kept getting confused because I KNEW she was alive, but the game was telling me she wasn't.

I eventually realized the difference between Caterina and Christina.

KilzoTheLegend
12-31-2017, 07:29 PM
The Christina missions are repressed memories from AC II. You may remember in the beginning of AC II that there was a woman Ezio visited after racing to the roof with his brother, (while he was still alive), that was Christina. Caterina is a totally different woman who you may be confusing the two with. In the beginning of the first Christina mission you notice two familiar faces who deceased in AC II. Ezio's older brother, and Vierri, a templar you assasinated within the game too. From my knowledge it would only make sense this is the whole "Memory within a memory" type deal they talked about in the beginning of Brotherhood.

Hope that helped,

MnemonicSyntax
12-31-2017, 07:58 PM
The Christina missions are repressed memories from AC II. You may remember in the beginning of AC II that there was a woman Ezio visited after racing to the roof with his brother, (while he was still alive), that was Christina. Caterina is a totally different woman who you may be confusing the two with. In the beginning of the first Christina mission you notice two familiar faces who deceased in AC II. Ezio's older brother, and Vierri, a templar you assasinated within the game too. From my knowledge it would only make sense this is the whole "Memory within a memory" type deal they talked about in the beginning of Brotherhood.

Hope that helped,

Yes, 7 years later.