PDA

View Full Version : Would you want Altair's silver shortsword?

hospitaller1
01-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Basically it would be the short-sword version of the "Sword of Altair", with maximum stats and so forth.

It'd be a nice UPlay reward or extremely cheap DLC item. Or again, it would most likely be free http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

hospitaller1
01-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Basically it would be the short-sword version of the "Sword of Altair", with maximum stats and so forth.

It'd be a nice UPlay reward or extremely cheap DLC item. Or again, it would most likely be free http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

nitres15
01-09-2010, 04:34 PM
yes i want altair dagger

InfernalTyrant
01-09-2010, 05:48 PM
The Sword of Altair has max stats already.

MrNussbaum
01-09-2010, 05:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfernalTyrant:
The Sword of Altair has max stats already. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But there isn't a dagger with max stats.

senile old coot
01-09-2010, 08:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by InfernalTyrant:
The Sword of Altair has max stats already. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this matter?

I personally loved the look of Altairs short sword and wouldn't say no to being able to use it in AC2 (particularly as i prefer short swords to long purely for their more brutal animation).

RhedmondBarry
01-10-2010, 01:44 AM
Yes!!! I want it complete with the scabbard on the back. It was my favorite weapon from the first AC and I found all the short swords/small wepaons from AC2 were stupid looking for a skilled assassin to be running around with. Plus too much metal on the hip doesn't look good in my opinion. So yes I want Altair's shortsword back, please Ubi? It doesn't even have to be Altair's shortsword but a shortsword in general with a scabbard would be fine. Heck while you are at it, make scabbards for all the weapons.

FiskMunk
01-10-2010, 03:41 AM
I support this. 'Nuff said.

Avl521
01-10-2010, 10:00 AM
YES I SUPPORT THIS!!!!!!!!!! XD
It was my favorite weapon in AC1, shortswords are my favorite overall weapon due to their animations and speed. They feel more brutal and faster so I love them.
Also it's only natural that if we have Altair's sword we should also get Altair's shortsword.