PDA

View Full Version : how do i resume game

HSRP
06-13-2008, 06:50 AM
i finished the game now i wanna go back to all the cities and finish unfinished quests etc.. i have access to all previous memories but i need to watch the 5 mins intro everytime (can u somehow skip this?) and also going for early memories means you dont have all the upgrades.

HSRP
06-13-2008, 06:50 AM
i finished the game now i wanna go back to all the cities and finish unfinished quests etc.. i have access to all previous memories but i need to watch the 5 mins intro everytime (can u somehow skip this?) and also going for early memories means you dont have all the upgrades.

ScytheOfGrim
06-13-2008, 06:55 AM
No, you can't skip the old man's rants.

Make a sandwich, use the toilet, or kick a jester in the meantime...

drego5
06-13-2008, 09:47 AM
HSRP,

Send me an email at drego5.dc@gmail.com, and I'll send you a ZIP file with a saved game from inside Jerusalem just before the final assassination target. You'll have all the weapons, full health, and there are no flags collected or Templars killed.

ScytheOfGrim
06-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Ah! The wonders of PC gaming...
But on the flipside, you have hackers... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
And the constant need to upgrade...

Did you start a new game and play it exactly that way drego? With the full intention of making it available in such a circumstance?
I ind that pretty impressive...