PDA

View Full Version : *spoilers* Proof that there is no "memory within a memory"

lightlamp2
12-05-2010, 04:41 AM
Well you know how when you load the animus in the loading screen it shows your current clothes etc. for both Ezio and Desmond well at the end of the game where you get put back in the animus you see Desmond at the loading screen with his earpiece still on surely if he was in another memory he would of took it off? plus he couldn't of been captured by abstergo because they use the animus 1.0 but you are still in the same design as the animus 2.0 (if you know what i mean)just my theory.

lightlamp2
12-05-2010, 04:41 AM
Well you know how when you load the animus in the loading screen it shows your current clothes etc. for both Ezio and Desmond well at the end of the game where you get put back in the animus you see Desmond at the loading screen with his earpiece still on surely if he was in another memory he would of took it off? plus he couldn't of been captured by abstergo because they use the animus 1.0 but you are still in the same design as the animus 2.0 (if you know what i mean)just my theory.

LightRey
12-05-2010, 04:45 AM
There's also the fact that you can hear Desmond yell "No!" at the end of ACB during the credits (right after the 2 dudes stop talking).

SAVMATIC
12-05-2010, 11:14 AM
the whole idea that we arent actually desmond is completely stupid and unfounded. thats what happens when you get people that arent very smart and then expose them to something they can "speculate" about. /vomit

Razrback16
12-05-2010, 11:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAVMATIC:
the whole idea that we arent actually desmond is completely stupid and unfounded. thats what happens when you get people that arent very smart and then expose them to something they can "speculate" about. /vomit </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I agree that the idea is silly, you have to admit with Ubisoft's trend of plotline craziness, anything is possible.

You also shouldn't be insulting other board members because they don't agree with you.

Avl521
12-05-2010, 12:49 PM
the proof:
Desmond is still in Ezio's memories in the Animus 2.0 design just like after the end of AC2 they tell him he can walk around while they get to the next safehouse (which is Monteriggioni in ACB.)

Desmond yells "No!" in the ending credits when the 2 guys stop talking.

The person they were talking about being in shock was Desmond, and they placed him in the animus 2.0 again which was in the Assassin's van.

Most convincing proof of memory within a memory being false and speculation:
People that didn't pay enough attention went to the movies and watched Inception before they played ACB... and when they watched the ending they said: "hey, look! a dream within a dream!" instead of actually looking at the clues of what happened. The 2 voices must be either William M., Erudito, Subject 16 (the trophy in morse code pretty much confirms subject 16 is alive, although he could be alive inside the animus in a digitized form which would rule him out as one of the 2 voices.)