PDA

View Full Version : Wow, the ships in PF are looking fantastic!

spoonfish
09-29-2004, 03:12 AM
Everyone's always seems to be focused on the planes around here, thought it was time to talk about the ships - they are looking simply stunning and I want to appreciate my thanks to all the ship modellers.

I'm really hoping we will get to see a whole load more ships added to PF after release, so that we won't have to substitute certain ship classes.

spoonfish
09-29-2004, 03:12 AM
Everyone's always seems to be focused on the planes around here, thought it was time to talk about the ships - they are looking simply stunning and I want to appreciate my thanks to all the ship modellers.

I'm really hoping we will get to see a whole load more ships added to PF after release, so that we won't have to substitute certain ship classes.

WOLFMondo
09-29-2004, 04:28 AM
I agree, the new ships look fantastic. I was very pleased to see ships in there that make up the BPF. HMS Illustrious looks great! As one of the most decorated carriers and one of the most important Royal Navy ships in WW2 it deserves its place in PF.

The nice thing about the ships they have picked to be in it, the actual ships or class they are from can also be used on Africa/Mediteranean and D-Day maps.

RAAF_Edin
09-29-2004, 06:35 AM
Love the aircraft, ships... the whole lot! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Great work from the whole development team!

Fritzofn
09-30-2004, 10:54 AM
can't wait to plant my nose in one of em ship's :P