PDA

View Full Version : Altair, or Ezio?

Altair661
08-26-2011, 12:46 AM
I havent seen any threads on this, but if there is one, I apologize. However this is not a poll on who would win in a fight. But who you are more excited to play as.
Honestly, Im getting just a litttle bit tired of Ezio after two games. The hook blade is cool, but there's no way they can have that much new stuff for him besides the new bombs and the hook blade. However his development as a character from AC2 to this game will be interesting.

Altair on the other hand, we aren't really sure what will happen with him. Im really more interested in his story more, and I still think after AC2 and ACB that he's better than Ezio. Also I cant wait to see how he changes throughout his life like Ezio did.

So im gonna have to say that Im more excited for Altair, because we have so much to left to learn about his life, and how he will be played. Hopefully it's not just AC1 with an ACR skin over it. But I dont think it will be that.

Calvarok
08-26-2011, 01:02 AM
Desmond. I'm really interested in HIS backstory, and I want to know what his eventual mission will be. Also, his segments sound really interesting.

kriegerdesgottes
08-26-2011, 01:05 AM
I'm excited to see who the next assassin is going to be. I can't pick a favorite between Altair and Ezio. It just seems wrong and Desmond doesn't interest me in the slightest.

ProletariatPleb
08-26-2011, 01:10 AM
Both, Ezio for super-awesome gameplay and cool story, Alta´r for some mysterious adventures...

Well...Family tree of one badass Assassin merges with the family tree of another badass Assassin to form the Uber-assassin Desmond who will relive memories of his own...not to forget the new Animus and black room :P

Excited for the game as a whole...

Animuses
08-26-2011, 02:39 AM
Where is the "all of the above" option?

eagleforlife1
08-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
I'm excited to see who the next assassin is going to be. I can't pick a favorite between Altair and Ezio. It just seems wrong and Desmond doesn't interest me in the slightest.

^^^

PinkSkittles284
08-26-2011, 03:51 AM
...wheres the both option?

odovoro
08-26-2011, 05:04 AM
For me it's all the trilogy http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

iN3krO
08-26-2011, 06:13 AM
It's not ezio, and i suspect it's not desmond crazies missions (puzzles? L§L)

I was exited to play Altair but after seeing the demo i'm not that exited anymore, still exited to see dialogues like the one we see with al-muhalim but not really waiting to play something as "real?" as Ac1...

Ioder
08-26-2011, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by Animuses:
Where is the "all of the above" option?
I was looking for this as well.

ace3001
08-26-2011, 07:03 AM
All three, but seriously looking forward to seeing the Desmond parts. For me, it's the present day scenes that keep moving the story. AC won't be half of what it is today if only the ancestors' stories were told.

agitatedchimp
08-26-2011, 07:56 AM
Bye the time i took this poll, it was 33% for all 3 of them, kind of a kool coincedence.
I like Ezio being the main protagonist because i like how the story developes with him and he IMO has a more charasmatic/Loveable personality.

Sevenofnine-st
08-26-2011, 10:08 AM
Ha! Sorry I broke the tie but I'm in love with Ezio and just can't get enough of him. I'll be very sad to see him go... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ProdiGurl
08-26-2011, 10:19 AM
The only time I've played Altair is a brief chase scene in ACII. I'm fond of Ezio's character & voice - movement, etc.

If I had played AC1, I'm sure I'd care alot more about Altair.

ProdiGurl
08-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Sevenofnine-st:
Ha! Sorry I broke the tie but I'm in love with Ezio and just can't get enough of him. I'll be very sad to see him go... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Ditto here. A bitter-sweet game.
Can't wait for more Ezio - but it has to be a goodbye.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

SixKeys
08-26-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm very much looking forward to playing as Alta´r again. Donning the Uplay skin is nice and all, but not the same without the proper voice and setting. I'm also looking forward to finding more about Desmond. I don't really mind that this is the last game with Ezio, seen enough of him already.

NewBlade200
08-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Why is Altair relevant? Why did he record his memories? Did he mean to? What is in the library? I want to know a lot to do with Altair's connection to the overarching plot. However the gameplay looks like ACB with Altair skin, so if I find myself playing capable, I'll play AC1 style. No fast climbing, no chain kills and no AC2 special assassinations (air assassination etc).

I'm not that interested in how Desmond's childhood was, but this ''unique gameplay'' they talked about for those parts have me intrigued.

I'm not bothered about Ezio, except him getting into Altair's library. Other than that, Ezio has nothing I'm interested in. Sorry Ezio, but you've overstayed your welcome.

So I guess Des is the only one I want to play, but only because its supposed to have new gameplay without godawful combat and scripted vehicle sections. Altair is the only one I'm genuinely interested in the story for though.

notafanboy
08-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
you stole the words right out of my mouth.

Altair661
08-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Sorry Assassin's! Upon request, I have added two more options! However the poll had to be reset for me to do this. Sorry!

Black_Widow9
08-27-2011, 01:06 PM
There have been many Topics about this. Try the Find button to search for them (Altair vs. Ezio). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>