PDA

View Full Version : Auditore Family Crypt

Mossero
11-23-2009, 03:56 AM
I was looking for a post explaining what there is to do with the Auditore Family Crypt and couldn't find one.

If anyone has unlocked it please could you tell us what it entails so that I and others can decide if its worth the pay off?

Otherwise I may hold onto my upoints in case of a new arrival.

Thanks,

- Mossero -

Mossero
11-23-2009, 03:56 AM
I was looking for a post explaining what there is to do with the Auditore Family Crypt and couldn't find one.

If anyone has unlocked it please could you tell us what it entails so that I and others can decide if its worth the pay off?

Otherwise I may hold onto my upoints in case of a new arrival.

Thanks,

- Mossero -

davethepaveway
11-23-2009, 04:22 AM
you go through the assassins crypt find out about his family background with a few suprises and geta few bits of gold and get gamer points you need it for the 100%

Xebu
11-24-2009, 04:06 AM
Can't comment what's in there as I haven't unlocked it but I can confirm there are NO GAMERPOINTS (360) to be had in there.

I've pretty much finished the game now and none of my outstanding achievements have anything to do with this crypt.

I'm looking to find out the same to see if it's worth bothering, would also like to know if the free theme is a premium one or just a background.

Also an Altair avatar outfit would have been better than an ingame one. The added rewards idea is quite a good one but so far those rewards seem pretty pointless.

Redfeather1975
11-24-2009, 04:10 AM
The crypt is just some puzzle platforming, chests with monies, and various plaques you can read along the way that reveal a secret behind the family.
P.S. The secret is not mind blowing either. Just a cool bit of backstory.

Black_Widow9
11-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Moving to Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

bango31
11-24-2009, 08:50 PM
Is it a room separate from the Sanctuary? And if so how do you find it?