PDA

View Full Version : Animus 2.03?

fanofthecreed
08-21-2011, 08:34 AM
As I'm sure alot of us watched the gamescom video but I don't know if any of you caught this:http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/b/bb/ACR_Animus_203_v.png

So it looks like we get another Animus upgrade. What do you think will be in this upgrade?

fanofthecreed
08-21-2011, 08:34 AM
As I'm sure alot of us watched the gamescom video but I don't know if any of you caught this:http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/b/bb/ACR_Animus_203_v.png

So it looks like we get another Animus upgrade. What do you think will be in this upgrade?

Blind2Society
08-21-2011, 11:51 AM
I didn't notice that, though it may have been expected. That is a mighty fine question though. Then again it could just be something that isn't even noticable other some text here and there. I'm under the impression that we will be spending most if not all of our time in the animus, in the black room. Therefore we wouldn't even see any changes to the animus interface and/or functions.

rileypoole1234
08-21-2011, 12:00 PM
The only changes I see in the videos are that the theme's of the Animus is black now because of the Black Room.

Ruscris2
08-21-2011, 12:13 PM
Well Animus 2.03 was in Brotherhood too. But this time your in the black room, so the UI has changed.
AC1: Animus - 1.28
AC2: Animus - 2.00
ACB: Animus - 2.03 - New UI,Virtual Training and Black Room maybe ? We have seen something like Black Room after Subject 16 Executable program,when Desmond was nearly falling in it. but we don't know if Rebbeca come up with the Idea. Ubisoft should reveal to us more details about the animus, it's such a cool machine.
ACR: Animus - 2.03 - Same version, another UI because of the Black Room. Also, in order to update the animus, it would need to be restarted, like any other device/platform irl.That could risk Desmonds life, so i got the point.

Cercatrova
08-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Rebecca is always making some minor changes, including the translator, and other systems.

fanofthecreed
08-21-2011, 12:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ruscris2:
Well Animus 2.03 was in Brotherhood too. But this time your in the black room, so the UI has changed.
AC1: Animus - 1.28
AC2: Animus - 2.00
ACB: Animus - 2.03 - New UI,Virtual Training and Black Room maybe ? We have seen something like Black Room after Subject 16 Executable program,when Desmond was nearly falling in it. but we don't know if Rebbeca come up with the Idea. Ubisoft should reveal to us more details about the animus, it's such a cool machine.
ACR: Animus - 2.03 - Same version, another UI because of the Black Room. Also, in order to update the animus, it would need to be restarted, like any other device/platform irl.That could risk Desmonds life, so i got the point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ok I never noticed that it was Animus 2.03 in Brotherhood then again it makes since because of all the new stuff

reini03
08-21-2011, 12:57 PM
We actually saw Animus 2.03 in the first part of the teaser a few months ago. But, as others said, it's probably the same as in ACB or there are a few minor changes / bug fixes.