PDA

View Full Version : AC II extra missions/locations

abramburici
05-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Hello,

I purchased AC II via digital download (from direct2drive.co.uk) and I already finished the game once. There are at least 4 locations that I did not come across:
- Auditore family crypt
- Palazzo Medici
- Santa Maria Dei Frari
- Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse

Is there a way to unlock these e.g. a game patch or upgrade? I don't care if there's a small fee involved, but I don't want to buy another license (e.g. deluxe edition) and download another 6 GB of data just for a couple of minutes of gameplay.
Any help is much appreciated.

NOTE: My OS is W7 Ultimate 64bit edition. The DD game version I purchased is neither the white or the black edition, it is simply titled "Assasin's creed 2"

abramburici
05-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Hello,

I purchased AC II via digital download (from direct2drive.co.uk) and I already finished the game once. There are at least 4 locations that I did not come across:
- Auditore family crypt
- Palazzo Medici
- Santa Maria Dei Frari
- Arsenal Shipyard Warehouse

Is there a way to unlock these e.g. a game patch or upgrade? I don't care if there's a small fee involved, but I don't want to buy another license (e.g. deluxe edition) and download another 6 GB of data just for a couple of minutes of gameplay.
Any help is much appreciated.

NOTE: My OS is W7 Ultimate 64bit edition. The DD game version I purchased is neither the white or the black edition, it is simply titled "Assasin's creed 2"

joojoo_jj2
05-30-2010, 09:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Auditore family crypt </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If your game is not special edition and you haven't pre-ordered it then you can only unlock Auditore family crypt via Uplay.

abramburici
05-30-2010, 01:43 PM
Thanks!

In this case the game sucks... I mean not the game itself (which is awesome) but Ubisoft's marketing strategies.
I'd love to be able to play the additional content, but there's no way I am going to pay another 40 pounds for 1-2 additional hours of gameplay.