PDA

View Full Version : subliminal messages in assassins creed inbox

unperfectcreed
10-18-2008, 12:43 PM
i beleave its inbetween memory block 4 and five that you can pick pocket the professor and inbetween 5 and six you can sneak out of your room and access the computer i noticed somthing similar in color to egal vision kind of creepy some of the letters in the emails you can read are tinted blue i havent taken the time to try to decode the message that is obvisouly there but check it out its worth a look

unperfectcreed
10-18-2008, 12:43 PM
i beleave its inbetween memory block 4 and five that you can pick pocket the professor and inbetween 5 and six you can sneak out of your room and access the computer i noticed somthing similar in color to egal vision kind of creepy some of the letters in the emails you can read are tinted blue i havent taken the time to try to decode the message that is obvisouly there but check it out its worth a look

McMasterJ
10-18-2008, 03:14 PM
Yea a few people decoded all the stuff in Assassin's Creed. Should have a look for there post, if you don't want to do it yourself that is.

Crash_Plague
10-18-2008, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by unperfectcreed:
i beleave its inbetween memory block 4 and five that you can pick pocket the professor and inbetween 5 and six you can sneak out of your room and access the computer i noticed somthing similar in color to egal vision kind of creepy some of the letters in the emails you can read are tinted blue i havent taken the time to try to decode the message that is obvisouly there but check it out its worth a look </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? wow.

Are you sure it's not just your tv?

When my xbox gets fixed, I'm gonna need to check this out.