PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Live members help

mufclegend23
05-10-2008, 01:56 PM
I just wanted to ask Xbox Live members out here on this forum for a huge favour.

Please could you add my Gamertag:
GAMINGLEGEND16

Once I have approved of it could you then file a complaint towards my gamertag as rude or offensive so that I can change it. To do this you view my profile and and then it will say File complaint. Then it will say "Rude or Offensive Gamertag". I want to change it for free so that I dont have to pay to do this. It would be a real help if you would help me out pleas. It would be really helpful if you could. Thanks, cred will be given for anybodies co-operation.

Thank you.

mufclegend23
05-10-2008, 01:56 PM
I just wanted to ask Xbox Live members out here on this forum for a huge favour.

Please could you add my Gamertag:
GAMINGLEGEND16

Once I have approved of it could you then file a complaint towards my gamertag as rude or offensive so that I can change it. To do this you view my profile and and then it will say File complaint. Then it will say "Rude or Offensive Gamertag". I want to change it for free so that I dont have to pay to do this. It would be a real help if you would help me out pleas. It would be really helpful if you could. Thanks, cred will be given for anybodies co-operation.

Thank you.

Kid_Phazon
05-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Awesome loop hole.

spazzoo1025
05-10-2008, 02:42 PM
while this plan seems like it would work, Xbox Live has to review every complaint for a gamertag, so even if 100 ppl file complaints, they wont change it

caswallawn_2k7
05-10-2008, 02:44 PM
nope they probly wont change it and may be liable to take action against the players doing this as it is technicaly scamming MS. while I'm all for getting money out of MS I would be carful as you could end up loosing live as they have banned people for less and the only way back in is to get a new xbox.

Bobfish_Almight
05-10-2008, 03:23 PM
And since you've posted a request here to, essentially, commit fraud, you could get in serious trouble