PDA

View Full Version : Favorite counters *maybe spoilers???*

Rogue4152
11-18-2007, 12:33 PM
sword: the nut kick to neck slash is always entertaining.

short blade: i forgot exactly what he does, but he stabs the back of the guys head, and it looks like the blade comes out his mouth http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

hidden blade: uppercut i think it was...

what are your favorites?

Rogue4152
11-18-2007, 12:33 PM
sword: the nut kick to neck slash is always entertaining.

short blade: i forgot exactly what he does, but he stabs the back of the guys head, and it looks like the blade comes out his mouth http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

hidden blade: uppercut i think it was...

what are your favorites?

Neo-Assassin
11-18-2007, 12:37 PM
i like the short blade one where he elbows them ,i think, then cuts their throat...you can do combat with the hidden blade?

Zikro
11-18-2007, 12:39 PM
I like the one where you break his leg then stab right through him.

Kariko762
11-18-2007, 12:39 PM
so far my fave are

Long Blade - Kick to the nuts and over head swing to the top of the skull.

Short blade - Stamp on Foot, Elbow in the chest. and the spin and slice throat with a nice gurgling noise

Hidden blade - Edit For templar just now - Tripple chest stab and then stabbed under jaw in upper cut move!

Rogue4152
11-18-2007, 12:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zikro:
I like the one where you break his leg then stab right through him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i still havent seen that one. what weapon is it with?

Zikro
11-18-2007, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rogue4152:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zikro:
I like the one where you break his leg then stab right through him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i still havent seen that one. what weapon is it with? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe it was with the long sword. I've only done it twice out of a thousand or so fights I've had throughout the game. I'll try to figure it out later today as when I'm looking for flags and templars, I like to kill any guards in my way so I get in a lot of fights.

Kill.Billy
11-18-2007, 01:04 PM
my favourite one with the short plade is one of the ones whre he like punches him, and the guy is left standing there, and then falls fown, but if you press square before he falls down, you stab the sword right down the top of his head, through his skull with a satisfying crunch, like when you step on a snail.

Kariko762
11-18-2007, 01:06 PM
the break leg and cut head ...

Long sword - counter and just as you counter presss leg button and u will break his leg first and he falls to the floor on his knees and then your sword will swing and take him on the shoulder/neck area

NECESARY_EVIL
11-18-2007, 01:13 PM
short blade: breaks his leg and then breaks his neck...

Kariko762
11-18-2007, 01:40 PM
Just seen a Rib Breaker...

Long Blade Counter -

Dodge the blade altair steps close and breaks the guys arm and then punches him in the chest.. slight pause before coming back to the action allows u time to press "Attack" to slice into his neck or "Leg" to kick him square in the chest and break his ribs .. watch him squirm on the floor holding his chest.. funny

gardskarsten
11-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Hiden blade: With the hiden blade out grabs a guys head then throws them away

Kill.Billy
11-18-2007, 03:04 PM
i never knew about the kicking and breaking legs, cool!

Drazkul
11-18-2007, 05:14 PM
Short Blade - cant explain the full counter but it ends up with altair stabbing the blade though the top of the head = makes a can opener kind of sound http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

HardcoreHeathen
11-18-2007, 05:27 PM
Definitely the casual face-stab with the hidden blade, followed by the throwing away of the corpse like yesterday's trash. Fought four guards, killed two like that...the other two ran.

signboy
11-18-2007, 05:30 PM
i love the leg break as well.

the jumping on someone and stabbing with the hidden blade is good too.

shotty78
11-18-2007, 07:42 PM
Short blade-Stab in the foot then pull out and slice the neck.

Also the one when Altair stabs straight into the skull is amazing.

NYSt8aM1ND
11-18-2007, 08:22 PM
To be honest i like the one where the guard attacks from behind Altair who spins/ducks the attack and slices him across his gut. I always seem to imagine the guards guts spilling everywhere. If only this game had more realistic blood spilling. This attack is the best because afterward Altair holds out his sword as if to say "Id like to see someone else try and sneak up on me".

Zaibuzan
11-18-2007, 08:25 PM
OoOoOh, Hidden Blade Counter- Where he stabs him and punches him like 4 times then Smacks him down to the floor

Thanatos-death-
11-18-2007, 09:21 PM
I love stabbing people in the head with my shortblade...For the long blade i like backhanding people...can't remember how exactly it goes something like back hand then stab through spine...It pwns all other longsword counters...for the hidden blade i like the one where you stab in the stomach punch him and then stab him in the eye

Quenbo
12-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Ok guys on the xbox 360 what is the leg button?

-Quenbo-

spazzoo1025
12-30-2007, 09:36 AM
leg= A

i still haven't figured out how to do combo's or break some1's legs...

CrazyJufo
12-30-2007, 10:25 AM
mine are:

longsword: kick in the nuts and a slash in the neck

shortblade: i like the one where he stabs him in the foot and the guys bend over and then he pulls the blade out of his foot and slashes right through the face, that one is cewl.. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

hidden blade: where he like punches the hidden blade in his face and then knocks him down with his other fist, while the hidden blade is still in him so he kinda knocks him off the blade onto the ground..

and how to do hidden blade counter attacks: when you lock on for fight when hidden blade is enabled it switches to longsword but when allready locked onto target for fight you can still enable hidden blade, you can't attack succsessfully with them, but you can counterattack very cool with them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Haxixexaxin
12-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Long Sword - The one where he simply dodges in like 0.5 seconds, faces the guy behind him and slashes.

Short Blade - The one where he kicks in the chest, and plants his blade in they're head, and u can hear his spine break.

Hidden Blade - Err, i dint know u can actually fight with it, but i personally like the kill where ur in front of ur enemy, and Altair takes his neck with one hand, and the other stabs him.

Haxixexaxin
12-30-2007, 05:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drazkul:
Short Blade - cant explain the full counter but it ends up with altair stabbing the blade though the top of the head = makes a can opener kind of sound http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly xD XD

jcody
12-30-2007, 08:17 PM
longsword - the one where he slashes once then a stab diagnally through the chest. The guy's arms fly back and then he just falls right down..

short blade - just about all of them, but its a draw between the "duck, spin, slash face" and the "punch, punch, slice open neck + gurgle noise"

Hidden blade - just the simple dodge and stab once in the chest. looks cool.

Quenbo
12-31-2007, 05:42 AM
Can you tell me how i do the gurgle noise one i done it once but can't do it again.Also i can't do the one where you use the short blade to stab it in the top of his head to make the "snail crushing noise"
-Quenbo-