PDA

View Full Version : Rebecca Crane



HD RoLoS v
08-02-2011, 07:40 AM
On the Assassins creed wiki on Rebecca's page it says she appears in revelations

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Crane

HD RoLoS v
08-02-2011, 07:40 AM
On the Assassins creed wiki on Rebecca's page it says she appears in revelations

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Crane

ollymate
08-02-2011, 07:51 AM
Shaun is also shown as appearing however Lucy is not. Maybe the game will start from where AC:B left off? But we just won't hear Lucy's voice?

grevemoeskr
08-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Yeah, but it mentioned on the Revelations page, and it's unsourced. Don't get me wrong, I think the first scene is right after Desmond stabs Lucy, with Rebecca and Shaun there, witch means she appears, at least once

HD RoLoS v
08-02-2011, 07:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by grevemoeskr:
Yeah, but it mentioned on the Revelations page, and it's unsourced. Don't get me wrong, I think the first scene is right after Desmond stabs Lucy, with Rebecca and Shaun there, witch means she appears, at least once </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucy makes an aperance but only in that scene?

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Or there's a much simpiler explination. They don't want to allude to Lucies condition until you play the game...

Abeonis
08-02-2011, 10:00 AM
There's no evidence to suggest any of Desmond's associates are in Revelations. Granted, it's highly unlikely they won't be, but so far, no source has said they will be in the game.

MacDaddyMcC
08-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Well this game is supposed to be focused on Ezio and Altair but I would like to see Lucy. I mean it definetly wouldnt feel the same without her. I would rather not have to listen to ******* and Rebecca.

ThaWhistle
08-02-2011, 10:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
Or there's a much simpiler explination. They don't want to allude to Lucies condition until you play the game... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and there's another simpler solution. If it is on the assassins creed wikia, and isn't sourced, its likely BS.

Poodle_of_Doom
08-02-2011, 10:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
and there's another simpler solution. If it is on the assassins creed wikia, and isn't sourced, its likely BS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then there's that. But lets face it, what's the likelyhood they won't be there? I mean seriosly?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MacDaddyMcC:
Well this game is supposed to be focused on Ezio and Altair but I would like to see Lucy. I mean it definetly wouldnt feel the same without her. I would rather not have to listen to ******* and Rebecca. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

******* and Rebecca.... HA! Love it! Actually, I kind of like Shaun,... he knows his ****, and isn't afraind to put you in your place.

glenneey
08-02-2011, 12:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poodle_of_Doom:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
and there's another simpler solution. If it is on the assassins creed wikia, and isn't sourced, its likely BS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And then there's that. But lets face it, what's the likelyhood they won't be there? I mean seriosly?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, if they wouldnt be there that wouldt be a strange twist to the story.

LightRey
08-02-2011, 02:05 PM
It's quite likely they'll be in the game. However, as stated before, if the wikia is the only source, I wouldn't assume it's valid information.

Lalalalaaaa
08-02-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm pretty sure they do make an appearance but near the end of the game. At the end of brotherhood Desmond fell into a kind of coma right? So revelations is not only about Altair and Ezio but about Desmond getting his stuff together and waking up (after the DaVinci disappearance DLC you hear people talking and someone says "he'll come around...he always does"). That's probably when you see Shaun and Rebecca and find out about Lucy.

Mikatsuki95
08-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Actually according to my copy of GameInformer featuring Reveations on the cover, the status of Lucy, Shaun, and Rebecca will be revealed. This was reported by creative director Alexandre Amancio. I don't know how that piece of info avoided the contributors to that wiki page. Anyways rest assured we should learn in some form what happens to all those guys in Revelations.

LightRey
08-02-2011, 02:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
Actually according to my copy of GameInformer featuring Reveations on the cover, the status of Lucy, Shaun, and Rebecca will be revealed. This was reported by creative director Alexandre Amancio. I don't know how that piece of info avoided the contributors to that wiki page. Anyways rest assured we should learn in some form what happens to all those guys in Revelations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That doesn't mean they're in the game though. It just means we get to find out how they're doing.

Mikatsuki95
08-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Yeah but at least we won't be left in the dark about them all together. I still want to know if Lucy survived and what Rebecca and Shaun were/are up to. Actually, I know this isn't really part of this thread but something just came to me. Is it possible that Desmond stabbing Lucy was an illusion made by the apple? I mean think about it could very well be so. But apparently Desmond didn't know and that stress on his mind causes him to go into a coma. Like that was the plan all along. And if I remember right him being in a coma is how he can access the Black Room.

I mean I think that would be a good explanation and in the end he finds 16, comes out a better person while revealing to the gamers his past, and Lucy never gets hurt. Getting us ready for ASC3. It'd be soo cool if this was the answer.

Now I'm not saying that explanation is right because sadly I don't have any evidence to back it up. But if it was true I'd be soo shocked

LightRey
08-02-2011, 03:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mikatsuki95:
Yeah but at least we won't be left in the dark about them all together. I still want to know if Lucy survived and what Rebecca and Shaun were/are up to. Actually, I know this isn't really part of this thread but something just came to me. Is it possible that Desmond stabbing Lucy was an illusion made by the apple? I mean think about it could very well be so. But apparently Desmond didn't know and that stress on his mind causes him to go into a coma. Like that was the plan all along. And if I remember right him being in a coma is how he can access the Black Room.

I mean I think that would be a good explanation and in the end he finds 16, comes out a better person while revealing to the gamers his past, and Lucy never gets hurt. Getting us ready for ASC3. It'd be soo cool if this was the answer.

Now I'm not saying that explanation is right because sadly I don't have any evidence to back it up. But if it was true I'd be soo shocked </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, that theory's come up. I'm pretty sure there's a thread for it, though I'm too tired to go look for it.

Cookiekiller6
08-02-2011, 03:57 PM
I don't see why they wouldn't be in the game. Without the real life plot, which they are very much a major part of, the whole game would be different. If Revalations features less Real Life (Abstergo and modern assassins) then I'll be sorely dissapointed.

Animuses
08-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I think if Rebecca and Shaun are in the game, we'll probably hear one thing from them and won't even see them
Well... I did think Desmond's role was going to be small in Brotherhood so, we'll see.

NewBlade200
08-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Des is in the animus, so does that mean there will be little from Shaun? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
He's my very, very favorite. The only reason I ever left the animus in ACB was to hear from Shaun http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

Saracenar
08-03-2011, 03:46 AM
If Desmond is in a coma, are we to assume he'll be operating unconsciously inside the animus, despite us controlling him? Or will he still have control of himself?

And if he's in a coma, would it be safe to assume there won't be Shaun's database entries, virtual training, and the like?

LightRey
08-03-2011, 05:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saracenar:
If Desmond is in a coma, are we to assume he'll be operating unconsciously inside the animus, despite us controlling him? Or will he still have control of himself?

And if he's in a coma, would it be safe to assume there won't be Shaun's database entries, virtual training, and the like? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Depends on the kind of coma he's in. I mean, being passed out is a form of being in a coma, so it could be anything.

EmmaBemma
08-03-2011, 05:57 AM
I know very little about comas but supposedly in some cases, at least, the patient can be aware of their surroundings. We heard the conversation in the credits of Brotherhood as Desmond was supposedly slipping into a coma, so it's possible we'll hear more snippets of conversations throughout Revelations. Or possibly Rebecca or Shaun will try to communicate to Desmond directly.

LightRey
08-03-2011, 06:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmmaBemma:
I know very little about comas but supposedly in some cases, at least, the patient can be aware of their surroundings. We heard the conversation in the credits of Brotherhood as Desmond was supposedly slipping into a coma, so it's possible we'll hear more snippets of conversations throughout Revelations. Or possibly Rebecca or Shaun will try to communicate to Desmond directly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I'm actually expecting to hear the voices of people who are monitoring Desmond and/or the animus. I'm also wondering if they'll be able to communicate with Desmond. I mean, if Desmond can (sometimes) hear what they're saying and if they can see what he's doing in the Animus they might be able to communicate.