PDA

View Full Version : trim settings question

mentalFlaws
03-21-2004, 03:09 PM
Is there a set number of trim positions on elelvator trim. Or to rephrase. how many keystokes does it take to go complete down trim to complete up trim. Is it different for all planes or the same number. Im still trying to figur the best elevator trim control on the my cougar. Right now I have it set on my Stick Hat which I believe is what it is most llike on modern jets but Im wondering if putting on the ANT Axis with a type 2 statement wouldnt be a better option

mentalFlaws
03-21-2004, 03:09 PM
Is there a set number of trim positions on elelvator trim. Or to rephrase. how many keystokes does it take to go complete down trim to complete up trim. Is it different for all planes or the same number. Im still trying to figur the best elevator trim control on the my cougar. Right now I have it set on my Stick Hat which I believe is what it is most llike on modern jets but Im wondering if putting on the ANT Axis with a type 2 statement wouldnt be a better option

TooCooL34
03-21-2004, 03:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mentalFlaws:
Is there a set number of trim positions on elelvator trim. Or to rephrase. how many keystokes does it take to go complete down trim to complete up trim. Is it different for all planes or the same number. Im still trying to figur the best elevator trim control on the my cougar. Right now I have it set on my Stick Hat which I believe is what it is most llike on modern jets but Im wondering if putting on the ANT Axis with a type 2 statement wouldnt be a better option<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Assign elevator trim to axis or slider.
Much more comfortable and fun.
But don't use RBJ method.

-----------------

=815=TooCooL34 in =815=Squadron

-= 8 1 5 =- FB Dedi Server is coming soon. (with AEP Dedicated Server)
100Mb IDC line, P4 2.8G server.
Full real but limited icon, minimap path and spdbar.
You can expect something, since I run the server myself. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

mentalFlaws
03-21-2004, 03:41 PM
I am. Just counted on the P-38. Total 160, 80 in both directions from nuetral.