PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* So what does the secret encryption on the Codex REALLY show us

Fudz4
12-29-2009, 12:05 PM
I honestly dont get it the map on the wall I mean, what are the dots and what are the Assassins Symbols for? are the dots the peices of Eden? I keep thinking the Assassin Symbols are more temples from the ancient people just like the vault. Ezio said according to the map the vault is in Rome in the vatican with the pope but I dont see anything on Italy when I look at it, its hard to even see Italy lol. All im asking is what am I looking at here?

Fudz4
12-29-2009, 12:05 PM
I honestly dont get it the map on the wall I mean, what are the dots and what are the Assassins Symbols for? are the dots the peices of Eden? I keep thinking the Assassin Symbols are more temples from the ancient people just like the vault. Ezio said according to the map the vault is in Rome in the vatican with the pope but I dont see anything on Italy when I look at it, its hard to even see Italy lol. All im asking is what am I looking at here?

Black_Widow9
12-29-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

Mikocarrillo09
01-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Could it be the temples Minerva talks about at the end of Sequence 14 in the vault?