PDA

View Full Version : PC Assassin's Creed

dgreen_OZ
05-03-2008, 02:21 AM
When playing with Windows Vista the game screen will not maximise to take up the whole screen. Instead the task bar at the bottom and bar at the top are still there. This means when the mouse is moved into these regions it will interfere with the game and result in interruptions all the time. Has anybody else encountered this problem and found ways to fix it? You can email me on dwgreen@netspeed.com.au
or reply to this post. Thanks!

dgreen_OZ
05-03-2008, 02:21 AM
When playing with Windows Vista the game screen will not maximise to take up the whole screen. Instead the task bar at the bottom and bar at the top are still there. This means when the mouse is moved into these regions it will interfere with the game and result in interruptions all the time. Has anybody else encountered this problem and found ways to fix it? You can email me on dwgreen@netspeed.com.au
or reply to this post. Thanks!

drego5
05-03-2008, 02:28 PM
You could get a gamepad.

I think there was also something about alt-tabbing out and then back, or hitting F11, or something.. I can't remember. But a forum search, I know, could.

Couly1975
05-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Try Alt + Enter

DrFPS
05-03-2008, 03:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
[x]
Site Forums
Servlet eve2da011
Version 1.2.22 build 9062
Module Forums 4.0.3
Stylesheet "Assassins"
Wordlet Set "Default Wordlet Set"
Logout: Forums
Update Groupee Account

R </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yup that fix's it

Shane.Brede
05-03-2008, 04:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dgreen_OZ:
or reply to this post. Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shane.Brede
05-03-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi oz i've only just got assassins creed for the pc and found that the only way round your problem is to put the task bar into auto hide whilt i'm playing with a joy pad.

Shane

caswallawn_2k7
05-03-2008, 04:15 PM
or you could stop being lazy and press alt and enter on the keyboard and make it full screen. you could also search the forums or even simpler look in the solutions thread in the help forum.