PDA

View Full Version : Possible mission

AC__fo__PS3
02-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Do you think they would include this as a mission

There are also, possibly apocryphal, stories that they used their well-known deadliness for political goals without necessarily killing. For example, a victim, usually high-placed, might one morning find a Hashshashin dagger lying on their pillow upon awakening. This was a plain hint to the targeted individual that he was safe nowhere, that maybe even his inner group of servants had been infiltrated by the cult, and that whatever course of action had brought him into conflict with them would have to be stopped if he wanted to live.

I think it would be really cool if you killed him in his sleep and then let him hang out his window with the Hashshashin sign on his forehead or something!
What i mean by the Hashshashin sign is the sign on Altairs sword sheath.

AC__fo__PS3
02-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Do you think they would include this as a mission

There are also, possibly apocryphal, stories that they used their well-known deadliness for political goals without necessarily killing. For example, a victim, usually high-placed, might one morning find a Hashshashin dagger lying on their pillow upon awakening. This was a plain hint to the targeted individual that he was safe nowhere, that maybe even his inner group of servants had been infiltrated by the cult, and that whatever course of action had brought him into conflict with them would have to be stopped if he wanted to live.

I think it would be really cool if you killed him in his sleep and then let him hang out his window with the Hashshashin sign on his forehead or something!
What i mean by the Hashshashin sign is the sign on Altairs sword sheath.

WildDog9
02-27-2007, 01:33 PM
This game is always daylight, isn't it?

AC__fo__PS3
02-27-2007, 02:06 PM
you never kno and i dont think Jade mentions that in any of the interviews
but then again i might be wrong

RetiredHatch
02-27-2007, 07:01 PM
we are all hoping for day and night and weather cycles but we dunno yet http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif

SMOOTHRJ
03-04-2007, 05:28 PM
yo it seems lik ur lookin 4 a V 4 Vendetta look and thats a pretty nice idea

Oblivion_XOXO
03-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Weather Cycling would be good to make missions more interesting considering the different ways of using stealth