PDA

View Full Version : THESE GAMES MAKES SENSE TO ALL RELIGION (**SPOILERS**)

Tyzon117
11-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Well, as you know, Those who came Before created humans and life as we know it. then something happened, so that they would have to flee, or something, leaving the humans alone, and having the Pieces of Eden.

And also, as some of you may know, this game is from what i see, entirely mythology inspired, because the tale of "Those who came Before" are real. The first human that walked the earth has told about this.

I read somewhere that the Mayans have their roots in these people, and also the mayan Calendar is based on these, and that the real ending of the Calendar (12.21.2012) is when Those that came before will return once more, or something.

Back to point.
The reason i think this game explains every religion, is because of this:
Those who came before most likely had a leader, which 3 of our great religions (Christianty, jews and Islam) believe to be God. and the others that where a lower rank, are Angles, or something.
There may also be one that is evil, whom forced Adam and Eve to take the Apple.
Hinduism however, sees that All of ´Those who came Before were Gods, and therefor they have lots of Gods, and an evil one.

The only religion that does not tie in is Buddhism, for reasons you can figure out yourself.

Opinions?

Sorry for any misspellings.

Tyzon117
11-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Well, as you know, Those who came Before created humans and life as we know it. then something happened, so that they would have to flee, or something, leaving the humans alone, and having the Pieces of Eden.

And also, as some of you may know, this game is from what i see, entirely mythology inspired, because the tale of "Those who came Before" are real. The first human that walked the earth has told about this.

I read somewhere that the Mayans have their roots in these people, and also the mayan Calendar is based on these, and that the real ending of the Calendar (12.21.2012) is when Those that came before will return once more, or something.

Back to point.
The reason i think this game explains every religion, is because of this:
Those who came before most likely had a leader, which 3 of our great religions (Christianty, jews and Islam) believe to be God. and the others that where a lower rank, are Angles, or something.
There may also be one that is evil, whom forced Adam and Eve to take the Apple.
Hinduism however, sees that All of ´Those who came Before were Gods, and therefor they have lots of Gods, and an evil one.

The only religion that does not tie in is Buddhism, for reasons you can figure out yourself.

Opinions?

Sorry for any misspellings.