PDA

View Full Version : Limited Codex Edition (Australia - EB Games)

Teknykk
06-30-2010, 08:13 AM
Hey folks,

Just wondering...the Limited Codex Edition for Australia from EB Games is basically identical to the other one listed on the Ubsisoft website, but they don't seem to list the "Lineage DVD" in the list of bonus collector's things.

My question is, are the Australian EB Game Pre-Orders for the Limited Codex Edition for AC:B going to get that Lineage DVD too, or do we just miss out on that, but get everything else the other one gets?

Not a big deal, just curious...because everything except that DVD is listed on the EB Games Australian version.

Teknykk
06-30-2010, 08:13 AM
Hey folks,

Just wondering...the Limited Codex Edition for Australia from EB Games is basically identical to the other one listed on the Ubsisoft website, but they don't seem to list the "Lineage DVD" in the list of bonus collector's things.

My question is, are the Australian EB Game Pre-Orders for the Limited Codex Edition for AC:B going to get that Lineage DVD too, or do we just miss out on that, but get everything else the other one gets?

Not a big deal, just curious...because everything except that DVD is listed on the EB Games Australian version.

Murcuseo
06-30-2010, 08:26 AM
Try here... (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9711062868)

martinimarts11
06-30-2010, 09:34 AM
I sure hope we get the same!
I just preordered mine today and I'm paying the same amount so they better bloody be the same!!!!

EzioAssassin51
06-30-2010, 06:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martinimarts11:
I just preordered mine today and I'm paying the same amount so they better bloody be the same!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SOrry mate, we don't get the DVD but that's only minor! It's not like we're missing out on something major like the Eztra characters and maps right?

I am a little disappointed too but i don't mind!

Teknykk
06-30-2010, 06:43 PM
Cheers fellas,

Not a major issue, though it might have been interesting to see the little short film, but I'm not that fussed...we still get all the bonus in-game content and other extras, including the big "Mysterious" one yet to be mentioned...so I can't complain. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Account_Deleted
06-30-2010, 07:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martinimarts11:
I just preordered mine today and I'm paying the same amount so they better bloody be the same!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ours cost way more then them, only cause of stock market tho

Pelotero_10
06-30-2010, 07:30 PM
So, What is the deal for the US??? Are we even going to get a Limited Edition, or Special version of the game??? Let me know...

Deathgrim666
06-30-2010, 07:49 PM
i would care about a le/se for u.s but splinter cell conviction le and the ac:2 black edition burned me too much &gt;.&lt;.

EzioAssassin51
07-01-2010, 02:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pelotero_10:
So, What is the deal for the US??? Are we even going to get a Limited Edition, or Special version of the game??? Let me know... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not American but i'm pretty sure the only Special/Limited Edition Available is the Codex, unless you want to count the few retailers that have the Harlequin or the BETA with the pre-oder, which i wouldn't!

Teknykk
07-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Yeah from what I understand, there's 2 types of the Codex...one with the Lineage DVD, one without...at least from what we understand at the moment. The other "special edition" is just one with less than half the bonuses from the Codex version.

Personally I'm not bothered if I don't get the Lineage DVD...I'm more or less just wanting to know what this "mysterious" yet to be announced bonus is...all I can see is an outline of Ezio...though I have heard something about a special outfit called the Ezio Outfit 2.0 or something like that, so it could be whatever that is.

EzioAssassin51
07-01-2010, 04:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tsyac-Enigma:
Yeah from what I understand, there's 2 types of the Codex...one with the Lineage DVD, one without...at least from what we understand at the moment. The other "special edition" is just one with less than half the bonuses from the Codex version.

Personally I'm not bothered if I don't get the Lineage DVD...I'm more or less just wanting to know what this "mysterious" yet to be announced bonus is...all I can see is an outline of Ezio...though I have heard something about a special outfit called the Ezio Outfit 2.0 or something like that, so it could be whatever that is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually i don't think the one without the DVD is another Edition, it's just different for Australia (without the DVD) and America (With the DVD).

It'll be great to see the next character, maybe it will be Altair??

Account_Deleted
07-01-2010, 06:20 AM
I recon it's just cause of our Classifications,
they're just waiting for it to pass through before adding it on

Teknykk
07-01-2010, 10:49 AM
Yeah pretty much, same edition just missing one thing...either because we simply don't get it, or perhaps it is awaiting classification over here or something, will have to wait and see I suppose, got mine pre-ordered either way.

I'd rather just find out what that mysterious last bonus is more than anything, right now...haha.

Could be a character, special suit with benefits...who knows, there's simply an outline of a familiar outfit or character and nothing else.

Azugo
07-01-2010, 10:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tsyac-Enigma:
Cheers fellas,

Not a major issue, though it might have been interesting to see the little short film, but I'm not that fussed...we still get all the bonus in-game content and other extras, including the big "Mysterious" one yet to be mentioned...so I can't complain. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heheh, I know what the 'mysterious' one is!

Am I the only one?

Account_Deleted
07-01-2010, 11:11 PM
lol , would you tell us?

Pelotero_10
07-02-2010, 11:23 AM
so, do you have any idea if we'll be able to get that here in the US???

Pelotero_10
07-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Yeah pretty much, same edition just missing one thing...either because we simply don't get it, or perhaps it is awaiting classification over here or something, will have to wait and see I suppose, got mine pre-ordered either way.

I'd rather just find out what that mysterious last bonus is more than anything, right now...haha.

Could be a character, special suit with benefits...who knows, there's simply an outline of a familiar outfit or character and nothing else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
where'd you see that at???

Teknykk
07-02-2010, 11:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pelotero_10:
so, do you have any idea if we'll be able to get that here in the US??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If there's been no advertising at your country's retailers by now, then I would have to say no you likely won't get a special edition.

I'm not going to claim to know why Ubisoft lately has been limiting Collector's Editions to regions like UK and Aus for some games (in which AC:B might be one of them), but to be honest...it's long overdue, as we've missed out on that kind of stuff quite a lot in the past where the US has gotten it.

But I wouldn't know personally if you're getting it or not, I really don't take much notice of another country's gaming unless I really need to.

where'd you see that at??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's part of the Limited Codex Pre-Order listings at the moment, see the picture via this link to EB-Games Australia, bottom right-hand corner. There's a bonus yet to be mentioned to us, but they're promising something...all we know is it has an outline of a character/outfit.

http://images.ebgames.com.au/images/detail/150912_detail.jpg

Black_Widow9
07-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Please post this here-
Official AC Brotherhood Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9711062868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>