PDA

View Full Version : My ACR Review

assassinm8
11-24-2011, 02:48 PM
I think this game is amazing and one of the best in the series. It's story is not as good as AC2 but gameplay is great, combat is good but the free runing is the best thanks to the hookblade. There is more chance of dying in combat thanks to the janissaries and there is an extra city to explore. It is unforunate i dont like den defense i normally lose on purpose and kill the captain and assign a assassin. Multiplayer is... different to brotherhoods and the characters aren't as good but the maps and new game modes are. There are many glitches eg.bank money but i know this has been said many time but has still not been patched which is unfortunate. In all this is a great game which i looked foward to all year because im a huge ac fan.

assassinm8
11-24-2011, 02:48 PM
I think this game is amazing and one of the best in the series. It's story is not as good as AC2 but gameplay is great, combat is good but the free runing is the best thanks to the hookblade. There is more chance of dying in combat thanks to the janissaries and there is an extra city to explore. It is unforunate i dont like den defense i normally lose on purpose and kill the captain and assign a assassin. Multiplayer is... different to brotherhoods and the characters aren't as good but the maps and new game modes are. There are many glitches eg.bank money but i know this has been said many time but has still not been patched which is unfortunate. In all this is a great game which i looked foward to all year because im a huge ac fan.