PDA

View Full Version : Funny little thing in DEMO

Warrior-Persia
03-01-2007, 02:45 PM
If you watch the demo for the Xbox 360, there is a part where he joins the monks to use social stealth. If you look at the monk to his left, he keeps staring at Altair like who the hell are you...omg is that a pimple. lol kidding but its funny cause he stares at him while just continuing to walk. Any thing you guys think can be potentially funny?

Warrior-Persia
03-01-2007, 02:45 PM
If you watch the demo for the Xbox 360, there is a part where he joins the monks to use social stealth. If you look at the monk to his left, he keeps staring at Altair like who the hell are you...omg is that a pimple. lol kidding but its funny cause he stares at him while just continuing to walk. Any thing you guys think can be potentially funny?

SpyderNynja
03-01-2007, 03:02 PM
i lol'd

::EDIT::

one more post and my count will read "1337"! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

XxKillabytexX
03-02-2007, 01:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">::EDIT:: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that was informatitive.

noobfun
03-02-2007, 05:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrior-Persia:
If you watch the demo for the Xbox 360, there is a part where he joins the monks to use social stealth. If you look at the monk to his left, he keeps staring at Altair like who the hell are you...omg is that a pimple. lol kidding but its funny cause he stares at him while just continuing to walk. Any thing you guys think can be potentially funny? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe he's asking what he uses to keep his whites so white in the wash

Nordmann
03-02-2007, 09:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Warrior-Persia:
If you watch the demo for the Xbox 360, there is a part where he joins the monks to use social stealth. If you look at the monk to his left, he keeps staring at Altair like who the hell are you...omg is that a pimple. lol kidding but its funny cause he stares at him while just continuing to walk. Any thing you guys think can be potentially funny? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You can clearly see that he's talking to the guy right for Altair.Your mistake

Lhorkan
03-02-2007, 10:08 AM
I think the monk's moving like that to cover Alta´r from sight a bit more.

zoozilla
03-02-2007, 03:04 PM
Maybe it's love at first sight. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

SpyderNynja
03-02-2007, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillabytexX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">::EDIT:: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that was informatitive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you obviously didnt read the "one more post and my count will read "1337"!" part underneath it did you?

Warrior-Persia
03-02-2007, 09:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by furu88:
If you watch the demo for the Xbox 360, there is a part where he joins the monks to use social stealth. If you look at the monk to his left, he keeps staring at Altair like who the hell are you...omg is that a pimple. lol kidding but its funny cause he stares at him while just continuing to walk. Any thing you guys think can be potentially funny? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You can clearly see that he's talking to the guy right for Altair.Your mistake </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually i just rechecked to be sure and i did not make a mistake. the person to the right of Altair was quite far away and was standing behind him and the monk on the left. the monk/ priest was looking right at Altair.

danny.b87
03-03-2007, 05:00 AM
so what he looked at altair big deal
maby that monk finds strong men atractive who knows....

Warrior-Persia
03-03-2007, 11:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by danny.b87:
so what he looked at altair big deal
maby that monk finds strong men atractive who knows.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is no big deal. i said i found it funny the way he was starting at him, and asked if there was anything that could be potentially funny in this game.

danny.b87
03-03-2007, 02:08 PM
okkee okee jeess
i didnt look at the vids that good so i didnt notice
but we might never know why he looked at altair like that...

Stonewolf_AOD
03-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Come on, isn't it obvious?

"So Altiar, you want to hang out tonight after you do your assassin stuff? We can go to this really nice wagon by the beach and..."

"Who are you again?"

Then Altair goes off after his target.

Lhorkan
03-03-2007, 03:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stonewolf_AOD:

"So Altiar, you want to hang out tonight after you do your assassin stuff? We can go to this really nice wagon by the beach and..." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean:

"I wanna take you to a gaybar, gaybar, gaybar!"

SpyderNynja
03-03-2007, 05:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lhorkan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stonewolf_AOD:

"So Altiar, you want to hang out tonight after you do your assassin stuff? We can go to this really nice wagon by the beach and..." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean:

"I wanna take you to a gaybar, gaybar, gaybar!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that song is really catchy

Bad_Boy19801980
03-03-2007, 05:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swiftslasher7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lhorkan:

You mean:

that song is really catchy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Warrior-Persia
03-03-2007, 07:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bad_Boy19801980:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by swiftslasher7:

You mean:

that song is really catchy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Warrior-Persia
03-07-2007, 01:50 PM
anything ppl think could be potentially funny if not done right?

DeAdLy2323
03-12-2007, 07:18 PM
like in a topic i made before, the way altair closes his eyes on the victim and the way he moves when he does it, at the right angle can look wrong