PDA

View Full Version : Spit prop, wing and cowl error?

Lewicide
06-16-2005, 07:14 AM
So why has this stuff-up been allowed to propagate through at least 3 generations of patch development (the spit graphics are a good example)and despite a bucket load of reporting they've done zip. I can live with no ongoing support, I can live with no more planes released because they're not up top Oleg's standard, but why would anyone release any sim product with such documented flaws? even a freebie, maybe it's an admission this product is at the end of it's development cycle. But there are very good professional third party add-ons that have been made that just have to get through the Maddox screen to be released.

Lewicide
06-16-2005, 07:14 AM
So why has this stuff-up been allowed to propagate through at least 3 generations of patch development (the spit graphics are a good example)and despite a bucket load of reporting they've done zip. I can live with no ongoing support, I can live with no more planes released because they're not up top Oleg's standard, but why would anyone release any sim product with such documented flaws? even a freebie, maybe it's an admission this product is at the end of it's development cycle. But there are very good professional third party add-ons that have been made that just have to get through the Maddox screen to be released.