PDA

View Full Version : Beyond a joke

Hexalude
09-10-2010, 08:56 PM
I just bought a copy of Assassins Creed II and I have to say, I am pretty annoyed.

I am getting sick of this growing trend of PC users having to sign up to all manner of websites, putting information out on the net that frankly I am never comfortable doing, and for what? I don't see console users having to do this, they just stick the disc in and away they go. So why are we discriminated against. So to UBISOFT and all you others, I don't want to sign up, I don't want to have to keep giving out my info, I don't want to be your bestest buddie and I sure as hell don't want to have to be signed in to the internet every time I want to play a game I paid god money for when the rest of the console gaming community don't. Its just a BS invasion of privacy.

On an unrelated note, does anyone no how to get around this for Assassins Creed II?

Hexalude
09-10-2010, 08:56 PM
I just bought a copy of Assassins Creed II and I have to say, I am pretty annoyed.

I am getting sick of this growing trend of PC users having to sign up to all manner of websites, putting information out on the net that frankly I am never comfortable doing, and for what? I don't see console users having to do this, they just stick the disc in and away they go. So why are we discriminated against. So to UBISOFT and all you others, I don't want to sign up, I don't want to have to keep giving out my info, I don't want to be your bestest buddie and I sure as hell don't want to have to be signed in to the internet every time I want to play a game I paid god money for when the rest of the console gaming community don't. Its just a BS invasion of privacy.

On an unrelated note, does anyone no how to get around this for Assassins Creed II?