PDA

View Full Version : Ta-152 Tips etc

Saburo_0
12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
I've been going thru threads looking for some help learning to fly these birds, but most of the threads I've found are quite old. Can anyone direct me to some info on these a/c in game?

Saburo_0
12-13-2009, 01:58 PM
I've been going thru threads looking for some help learning to fly these birds, but most of the threads I've found are quite old. Can anyone direct me to some info on these a/c in game?

PanzerAce
12-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Climb as high as you can before you even think of engaging in combat. I've seen some people use the -152 down low with success, but for best results, you're going to want to get high, and then dive down on people that haven't seen you yet.

na85
12-13-2009, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PanzerAce:
Climb as high as you can before you even think of engaging in combat. I've seen some people use the -152 down low with success, but for best results, you're going to want to get high, and then dive down on people that haven't seen you yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep. Stay up high, above 4km and use high-speed attacks.

PanzerAce
12-13-2009, 06:17 PM
I'd say above 8km....