PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations MultiPlayer and SinglePlayer

Brunadas
11-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Hi guys,I heard somewhere that as you play throughout the MultiPlayer you will unlock SinglePlayer stuff(missions,places...),is that true?

Other question about the multiplayer,as seen in herehttp://www.eurogamer.net/video...player-story-trailer (http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/ac-revelations-multiplayer-story-trailer) we will unlock a story as we rank up in the multiplayer,my question is: This MP story will be somehow connected with the SP or will it be like a "sub-story"?

Cheers

Brunadas
11-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Hi guys,I heard somewhere that as you play throughout the MultiPlayer you will unlock SinglePlayer stuff(missions,places...),is that true?

Other question about the multiplayer,as seen in herehttp://www.eurogamer.net/video...player-story-trailer (http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/ac-revelations-multiplayer-story-trailer) we will unlock a story as we rank up in the multiplayer,my question is: This MP story will be somehow connected with the SP or will it be like a "sub-story"?

Cheers

LightRey
11-04-2011, 03:04 PM
We have absolutely no idea.

CriticaHit
11-04-2011, 03:11 PM
As far as unlocking missions thru the Multiplayer for the Singleplayer. I don't think that would be a great idea, basicly forcing the Multiplayer on people that only enjoy the Singleplayer. (I personally enjoy the Multiplayer.)

Thats not to say that they haven't added a story componet to the Multiplayer gameplay. While "ranking" or "leveling" up during your Multiplayer playthrough you will unlock a story about the Templar's side of the fence. Atleast this is what I believe from listening and reading various things about the Multiplayer.

sticks165
11-04-2011, 03:45 PM
its the other way around i think

Sarari
11-04-2011, 03:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
its the other way around i think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
^This. For example, the Crusader knight.

Serrachio
11-04-2011, 04:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
its the other way around i think </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
^This. For example, the Crusader knight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the Crusader is a pre-order character.

Moultonborough
11-04-2011, 04:15 PM
They said he was a "unlockable" MP character. So eventually I think we will all have access to him at some point.

Serrachio
11-04-2011, 04:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
They said he was a "unlockable" MP character. So eventually I think we will all have access to him at some point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Characters included in pre-order bundles will most likely come with DLC later on, but it would be kind of silly to release him as Pre-order content and then release him in game.

RzaRecta357
11-04-2011, 10:23 PM
Regardless I think we unlock characters but murdering them in SP.

LightRey
11-05-2011, 05:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Regardless I think we unlock characters but murdering them in SP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why? That wasn't the case with ACB.

Krayus Korianis
11-05-2011, 06:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Regardless I think we unlock characters but murdering them in SP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why? That wasn't the case with ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In AC:B we killed already unlocked MP Chars (and for some of them they were locked until you hit a certain level in MP).

dewgel
11-05-2011, 07:05 AM
The Knight is an unlockable uPlay character, as well as a preorder bonus.

www.uplay.com (http://www.uplay.com) see for yourself.

LightRey
11-05-2011, 07:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
Why? That wasn't the case with ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In AC:B we killed already unlocked MP Chars (and for some of them they were locked until you hit a certain level in MP). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Which is my point.

persiateddy95
11-05-2011, 08:02 AM
As you go through the Singleplayer you'll unlock customization items for the Multiplayer.

Serrachio
11-05-2011, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:
The Knight is an unlockable uPlay character, as well as a preorder bonus.

www.uplay.com (http://www.uplay.com) see for yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, the Knight is a Uplay unlockable while the Crusader is a pre-order unlockable.

LightRey
11-05-2011, 08:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by persiateddy95:
As you go through the Singleplayer you'll unlock customization items for the Multiplayer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That is true.

Jexx21
11-05-2011, 08:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Moultonborough:
They said he was a "unlockable" MP character. So eventually I think we will all have access to him at some point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Characters included in pre-order bundles will most likely come with DLC later on, but it would be kind of silly to release him as Pre-order content and then release him in game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ACtually, I think you do unlock the Crusader in game. By pre-ordering I think you just have access to the Crusader right away without having to play that part of the game.

Windrius
11-05-2011, 09:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Serrachio:

Characters included in pre-order bundles will most likely come with DLC later on, but it would be kind of silly to release him as Pre-order content and then release him in game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ACtually, I think you do unlock the Crusader in game. By pre-ordering I think you just have access to the Crusader right away without having to play that part of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be stupid. Pretty sure most people here will finish SP story before going into MP.

CriticaHit
11-05-2011, 09:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:

ACtually, I think you do unlock the Crusader in game. By pre-ordering I think you just have access to the Crusader right away without having to play that part of the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They would surely have to do this for the Jester too then? I mean, it'd be kind of messed up to punish people preordering from Best Buy any more since they don't get the extra mission etc.