PDA

View Full Version : Civilians in AC2

Ezio28101943
08-21-2009, 02:48 PM
I was playing AC 1 and I began to pay more attention to crowd reactions. Like I would run into a square, full of people, guards chasing me, and a bunch of stupid beggars started screaming "help, he's trying to kill me!" even though I wasn't even near them and hadn't killed a guard yet. Also, after I had killed the guards, people where yelling and screaming, wouldn't that attract alot more guards?

Ezio28101943
08-21-2009, 02:48 PM
I was playing AC 1 and I began to pay more attention to crowd reactions. Like I would run into a square, full of people, guards chasing me, and a bunch of stupid beggars started screaming "help, he's trying to kill me!" even though I wasn't even near them and hadn't killed a guard yet. Also, after I had killed the guards, people where yelling and screaming, wouldn't that attract alot more guards?

pinkymullens
08-21-2009, 03:00 PM
i would think so maybe they will fix that in ac2

SharkMRX
08-21-2009, 03:07 PM
When you where somewhere and someone was running towards you, chased by 10 cops, with a sword in his hand. wouldn't you feel screwed.

Ezio28101943
08-21-2009, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SharkMRX:
When you where somewhere and someone was running towards you, chased by 10 cops, with a sword in his hand. wouldn't you feel screwed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but they don't have to scream that I'm gonna kill them. Or at least have them yell something like "Dear God! An assassin! Let's get out of here!"