PDA

View Full Version : Is the multiplayer going to work on PC?

Link132465
08-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Title ^
I have been playing splinter cell: conviction from when it was released and multiplayer doesn't work is the ACB multiplayer going to work on PC?

Link132465
08-29-2010, 12:46 AM
Title ^
I have been playing splinter cell: conviction from when it was released and multiplayer doesn't work is the ACB multiplayer going to work on PC?

Xanatos2007
08-29-2010, 01:49 AM
Probably not, since it's probably going to get released well after everybody's lost interest. I can't seem to join a multiplayer/co-op game on Conviction either, either because Ubis servers are offline or nobody's on.

KCizzll
08-29-2010, 03:30 AM
To be fair, this wanted mode looks much more re-playable than a handful of linear co-op missions.

FaTaLMeTaL
08-29-2010, 04:04 AM
WHAT???MULTY IS NOT GOING TO WORK? ok i guess someone has a little explaining to do.any admin going to fill us up?

luxor_mag
08-29-2010, 05:19 AM
Of course multiplayer going to work on PC.

Murcuseo
08-29-2010, 06:14 AM
I don't often see the point in speculative questions like this. No matter what answer anyone gives it achieves nothing.

You'll find out when it's released.

Ubi.Vigil
08-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Link, if you're having issues with Splinter Cell Convicton multiplayer on PC the best thing to do is contact Ubi tech support who'll be able to assist with resolving that.

Given that the PC version is shipping after the console versions of ACB I've not had a chance to play it myself, however we certainly won't be releasing it with known major issues and I've not heard of any plans to remove the multiplayer from the PC version, I don't see that happening.

TG-Raylock
08-29-2010, 07:14 AM
How could you think that in the first place?

What the head dev is just gonna say
"Take out the multiplayer for no specific reason"

fools

AnthonyA85
08-29-2010, 07:28 AM
I don't see why they would take mutiplayer out of the PC version, they'd be alienating an already frustrated audience, and a 3rd of their target customers to boot, if they did.

So no, i don't think Ubi would make that kind of mistake (at least i hope not)

Multiplayer is one of the reasons i'm getting this game, it's the only game i'd actually like to try playing MP.

Mr_Shade
08-29-2010, 08:16 AM
As already posted by Ubi_Vigil, Please do not worry about the PC version having the multiplayer features 'missing'

The OP is having issues with Splinter Cell, and need's to contact support to resolve these, not that the game won't have multiplayer.

I hope this clears some of the confusion, but I will lock the post now the OP has the information they need.

Any further questions, due to the locking of the thread, please contact myself or another forum manager directly.