11-28-2004, 08:58 PM
So how is looking? Good, bad, ugly?

Maple_Tiger
11-28-2004, 09:48 PM
Not too shaby!

Ship visablity has improved.

Papa_K
11-28-2004, 10:49 PM
When someone says, in describing the BETA patch (3.02), that it's "only for experienced in beta test players", red flags begin to wave for me -- especially when I see all the posts in the "Community Help" forum describing various problems associated with it.

Once the majority of servers are using 3.02, I'll install it. (Better yet, if a NON-BETA patch comes out soon, I'll use that.)

Papa_K

VW-IceFire
11-28-2004, 10:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Papa_K:
When someone says, in describing the BETA patch (3.02), that it's "only for experienced in beta test players", red flags begin to wave for me -- especially when I see all the posts in the "Community Help" forum describing various problems associated with it.

Once the majority of servers are using 3.02, I'll install it. (Better yet, if a NON-BETA patch comes out soon, I'll use that.)

Papa_K <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah...experienced test players because it probably hasn't been tested as throughly and because the install procedure is obviously more complicated (so many people were having trouble - just not following instructions).

But it works quite well. I'm content to stay with it till the next patch comes.

triggerhappyfin
11-29-2004, 05:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Papa_K:

Papa_K <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah...experienced test players because it probably hasn't been tested as throughly and because the install procedure is obviously more complicated (so many people were having trouble - just not following instructions).

But it works quite well. I'm content to stay with it till the next patch comes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Works well for me...better than 3.01.
Sound work nice - different sounds with canopy closed/open....sounds "canned"/"windy".

Just flew the early zeke and found this out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

At low rews the base tones move wifes porcelain about in the cupboard http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

By the way, the big guns on Bf and FW smoke a lot when fired. The smoke travel over the wing and look very nice...is that a new feature?

The nosegun also give a great puff of smoke http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif