PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed movie

frylock223
01-02-2012, 12:08 AM
so i want every ones opinion on the assassin's creed movie and the deal that ubi soft made with sony.

GLHS
01-02-2012, 01:27 AM
I haven't heard much details on it other than a deal was made to make a movie, but I love it. I think if it's done correctly, it will be a very badass movie. Ubisoft is amazing at making awesome live-action/CG trailers for it and as long as they have a say in the matter, I think it'll turn out great. Super excited for it either way.

Chronomaancy
01-02-2012, 01:59 AM
If Angelina Jolie is in it, it will be a success, but if shes not I won't be seeing it.

Lonnie_Jackson
01-02-2012, 02:11 AM
I am just glad Ubisoft stuck to their guns and have most control on the film. Way to go SONY.

frylock223
01-02-2012, 04:19 AM
i was up until 6 - 7 in the morning for 2 days in row looking up all that i couldlol. I posted an aretical on the assassin's creed face book page if you want to read it. It's the longest one i could find on it with the most info. I also posted some good comments that people put up about it

frylock223
01-02-2012, 04:22 AM
i was gonna say that if they don't make the movie based off the games them selfs then make it about subject 16's story. but now i know that there posibaly already doinging that for the dlc. but if you think about it making it about 16 would probably give them more of a chance to make an actually good video game based movie. but ether way since ubi soft has full creative rights to it i think it will be good no matter what they decide to make it about