PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS*after completing the game...

xboxfan3000
11-25-2007, 07:44 PM
ok i completed the game i have all passkeys (i got them by accident, woot) i got the achievments that is a get or miss like "Hungerer of Knowledge" "Conversationalist" "Disciple of the Creed" "Blade in the Crowd" (all the other achievments can be gotten at any time in the game or is a 100% get because it goes with the story) but since i got everything is it worth replaying because all i would replay for is the cutscenes on some or can i just do that by completing the memories again? and if i can complete the memories again as if u were actually going through the story line can i get the minimum investigations and just kill my target or will it mess up my game?

xboxfan3000
11-25-2007, 07:44 PM
ok i completed the game i have all passkeys (i got them by accident, woot) i got the achievments that is a get or miss like "Hungerer of Knowledge" "Conversationalist" "Disciple of the Creed" "Blade in the Crowd" (all the other achievments can be gotten at any time in the game or is a 100% get because it goes with the story) but since i got everything is it worth replaying because all i would replay for is the cutscenes on some or can i just do that by completing the memories again? and if i can complete the memories again as if u were actually going through the story line can i get the minimum investigations and just kill my target or will it mess up my game?