PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with a mercynarie guild challenge

BigDawgGP45
11-23-2010, 01:15 AM
i have one challenge left to finish all guild challenges, its the mercynarie guild and the challege is to get a kill streakof no less than 5, this has to be done 10 times im stuck at 5 any advise on what memory sequence i could do to finish this, could sure use the help

BigDawgGP45
11-23-2010, 01:15 AM
i have one challenge left to finish all guild challenges, its the mercynarie guild and the challege is to get a kill streakof no less than 5, this has to be done 10 times im stuck at 5 any advise on what memory sequence i could do to finish this, could sure use the help

rknall
11-23-2010, 02:11 AM
The easiest memory to get a kill streak larger than 5 is Sequence 2: Crepi Il Lupo . It might not count though, as this early in the game you have not discovered the different guilds, but this memory can give you the 10-streak trophy.

Otherwise everything that goes on in the vatican has usually more than 5 enemies, and also some of the Romulus tombs have them as well.

Finally, just provoke some guards guarding a doorway (usually in 4's) while some other guards are walking by. This should get you at least 6-8 enemies, enough for a 5+ kill streak.

On a final note, you can see which guard or enemy is attacking next, by watching the life indicator above their heads. If they start blinking white, it usually means that they are next in row.

BigDawgGP45
11-23-2010, 06:23 AM
thanks it actually worked now i got all guild challenges complete, thanks for the advise