PDA

View Full Version : Memory lost

PsychGirl90
02-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Where is the map that the girl talks about when Ezio loses acess to codex page wall? I am so lost and have looked everywhere, but i can't seem to find this map...please help!!

PsychGirl90
02-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Where is the map that the girl talks about when Ezio loses acess to codex page wall? I am so lost and have looked everywhere, but i can't seem to find this map...please help!!

PsychGirl90
02-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Please help!! Spoilers welcome!!

shimpaku
02-24-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't recall Ezio ever losing any access to the codex wall at the Monteriggioni villa. The map wall is always there albeit it's up to you to find all of the codex pages to complete it. What girl? Wish I could be of more help but I've finished the game and I'm not one to play a game over and over again and have moved on to other games so perhaps someone else will chime in as to your query.

PsychGirl90
02-24-2010, 10:49 PM
Hey it's ok, thanks anyway. I guess what i mean is the room is like blocked...like there is a white light all around the room and it wont let me pass. Then the girl's voice from the real world comes on and says that when Ezio was disconnected he lost something or whatever and that there was a map with him that said where the codex pages were or something...i dunno im so lost...i wonder if it's a glitch...

Oh and i had found quite a few codex pages b4 this happened so i dunno why it did this...

sherbet56
02-25-2010, 04:04 AM
the room is blocked because you haven't got all codex gages.check the inventory and the venice map.when this happened to me, there was 1 page in venice still to get.

shimpaku
02-25-2010, 05:38 PM
OK…I’m really lost here (very easy for me) and I don’t at all remember this!
As I remember it, once you meet Mario and have access to the villa every room is open to you. I visited the codex wall in the villa many times even though I did not have all of the codex pages. However, in retrospect, I believe I had a few of them before I entered the villa so perhaps I missed out on this scenario? Well, perhaps I should not say “missed out” on it but simply never ran across it. As far as having to have all of the codex pages before being able to enter the codex wall room in the villa is NOT true.

sherbet56
02-26-2010, 04:48 AM
you get the blocked room when its time to solve the codex wall puzzle,but have 1 page missing

shimpaku
02-26-2010, 07:38 AM
Ah yes...I had forgotten about having to have the last page in order to enter the codex room. I've played about 3 games since I finished AC2 and it seems as though this old man has forgotten a few things! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif