* Folk metal
* Industrial metal
* Nu metal
* Power metal
* Progressive metal
* Thrash metal
* Viking metal
* Heafy Metal

Bands Like Black Sabbath, Death, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, KoRn, Led Zeppelin, Manowar, Megadeth, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Motörhead, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Rammstein, Savatage, Saxon, Slayer, Slipknot, System Of A Down ,Testament, Children Of Bodom, Cradle Of Filth, Emigrate, Blood Hound gang,Electric eel shock, lamb of god,

BTW Respect everyone here

Wildest_Dream66
05-07-2009, 12:57 PM
I'm More for the metal.

* Black metal
* Death metal
* Folk metal
* Industrial metal
* Nu metal
* Power metal
* Progressive metal
* Thrash metal
* Viking metal
* Heafy Metal

Bands Like Black Sabbath, Death, Helloween, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, KoRn, Led Zeppelin, Manowar, Megadeth, Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Motörhead, Ozzy Osbourne, Pantera, Rammstein, Savatage, Saxon, Slayer, Slipknot, System Of A Down ,Testament, Children Of Bodom, Cradle Of Filth, Emigrate, Blood Hound gang,Electric eel shock, lamb of god,

BTW Respect everyone here

vanbuskirks
05-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Tool. I like other bands, and have broad musical tastes, but if I had to pick one band to listen to, it would be Tool.

Jakobi123
05-07-2009, 04:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wildest_Dream66:
I'm More for the metal.

* Black metal
* Death metal
* Folk metal
* Industrial metal
* Nu metal
* Power metal
* Progressive metal
* Thrash metal
* Viking metal
* Heafy Metal

BTW Respect everyone here </div></BLOCKQUOTE> YES! Me too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Xanatos2007
05-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Dark ambient/symphonic/electronica. Most of my music is from video games, it's less irritating.

Zain0
05-08-2009, 11:24 AM
I was a huge metal fan but these days it's nothing but Coheed and Cambria

EscoBlades
05-08-2009, 11:41 AM
My music tast is quite eclectic, in that i can listen to, appreciate and like most genres. However, i grew up listening to Hip Hop, Rap and RnB, and those will always hold a special place in my heart, head and ears.

Although i'll be the first to admit that some of the tripe that is shovelled out under those 3 genres nowadays shouldn't be classed as music.