PDA

View Full Version : I bought the GOTY Edition of ACII...

Jared891989
11-19-2010, 10:00 AM
... completed BOTH of the additional sequences and everything else on the game. however the 3 Templar Lairs WILL NOT show up on map what so ever, and the case clearly states that theyre included on disc. not only this, but i have found the entrances to these lairs, but they STILL wont show up... whats going on?

Jared891989
11-19-2010, 10:00 AM
... completed BOTH of the additional sequences and everything else on the game. however the 3 Templar Lairs WILL NOT show up on map what so ever, and the case clearly states that theyre included on disc. not only this, but i have found the entrances to these lairs, but they STILL wont show up... whats going on?

TheLeoCrow
11-19-2010, 04:52 PM
More info plz. What version of the game did you get, normal or the complete? console or pc?retail disk or digital download?

Jared891989
11-19-2010, 05:07 PM
i said i got the GOTY Edition (Game of the year) which is most definitely the complete, as i explained in the original post: "and the case clearly states that theyre included on the disc" but i guess i did fail to mension it was on the 360 and its a retail game, the locations just wont show up, and ive heard a few other people with the same stuff have had the same problem too, its baffling.

justinpunny
11-20-2010, 03:34 AM
LOL @LeoCrow, can't you read his title heading/post ?

@Jared,

yes, its GOTY edt. even my friend is having the same issue. missing Templar Lairs.

Jared891989
11-20-2010, 09:40 AM
@justinpunny
i heard others were having the problem... its just unjustified and doesnt make sense, cause it says on the damn case that they exist... but its strange because funnily enough, they dont. i mean ive tried contacting ubisoft about it, and thats how i got here, they passed me off... id just love to know whats going on :L

justinpunny
11-25-2010, 05:11 AM
have u tried to contact their SUPPORT dept abiut this issue ?? UBI support maybe can help ?

or get the disc replaced, or buy a new 360 retail copy.

maybe some retail versions have the missing Lairs ??

edit: there were NO extra leaflets/codes either..

TheLeoCrow
11-26-2010, 11:50 AM
I do apologise, to be honest i didn't know what GOTY meant. Were there any leaflets with codes in the box? If so, go to the extras section in the game's main menu, exclussive content, and then you will be prompted to enter those codes. Sorry i can't be of any more help

Jared891989
11-27-2010, 08:55 PM
yeah i tried their support, they sent me here, i got the Retail copy so that shouldnt be an issue, plus if its happened with OTHER GOTY editions, it cant be my singuler disc, it says clearly that the lairs exist on the case.. and no, there werent any extra leaflets or codes.. i mean the missing sequences just appeared, so i assumed the lairs would too.. i mean ive literally done EVERYTHING possible to do, other than the lairs.. freakin wierd.