PDA

View Full Version : what to do in the 7th hole?

billlewis1969
03-06-2009, 10:25 PM
i am in the 7th hole, do not know what level or what world i am in. need to know what am i supposed to do here? i am where the lighthouse is, with the two hearts one on the lighthouse and the other on the spot that i am standing on. i am on a ship and can-not pass the rock that is blocking my way. what are you supposed to do here? tried everything, for a week now. does some-one out there know? also have to get rubies to start up the lighthouse, least that is what the monolog says at the start of this spot, with zal talking, if some-one out there knows where i am give me a holler please...

billlewis1969
03-06-2009, 10:25 PM
i am in the 7th hole, do not know what level or what world i am in. need to know what am i supposed to do here? i am where the lighthouse is, with the two hearts one on the lighthouse and the other on the spot that i am standing on. i am on a ship and can-not pass the rock that is blocking my way. what are you supposed to do here? tried everything, for a week now. does some-one out there know? also have to get rubies to start up the lighthouse, least that is what the monolog says at the start of this spot, with zal talking, if some-one out there knows where i am give me a holler please...