PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEM TIME OVERFLOW =(

ghtmatrix
10-02-2007, 03:26 PM
well guys...

i have chipset ATI x1100 128 DDR 400mhz
512 of ram ddr2 533
1.6 amd 3200+

my problem is, first time that i instaled il2 and play for so much time, so so 6 month, dont have nothing of lag, and problem about game, but now, i formated pc, reinstaled il2, and have have have time overflow evertime

i use some conf.ini, and try chage all setting but cant back to my better speed of game :< or play in peace =(

waiting...

i'm crying AHHHHHHhhhH

ghtmatrix
10-02-2007, 03:26 PM
well guys...

i have chipset ATI x1100 128 DDR 400mhz
512 of ram ddr2 533
1.6 amd 3200+

my problem is, first time that i instaled il2 and play for so much time, so so 6 month, dont have nothing of lag, and problem about game, but now, i formated pc, reinstaled il2, and have have have time overflow evertime

i use some conf.ini, and try chage all setting but cant back to my better speed of game :&lt; or play in peace =(

waiting...

i'm crying AHHHHHHhhhH

M_Gunz
10-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Time Overflow? Are you speaking of online, problem getting kicked from server or some else?

ghtmatrix
10-03-2007, 09:38 AM
nops, problem ins too offline, so much tme i'm landing or just playing, then oeverflow, and my pc stop, lag, any time 30 secunds to back the normal =(

i try format pc, update drivers but, nithing, some problem :&lt;

M_Gunz
10-04-2007, 05:34 PM
There is most likely some other task being run then by your system in the background.

Do search and find the program EndItAll 2.0 (or higher) to shut down non-essential tasks
before play. It could be some program updating itself automatically online just because
the hour changed, at least check off automatic updates of every kind before playing.

EndItAll supports you to identify and kill off tasks whether they want to let you or not.

Unless I turn it off, my printer will every so often be checked on ink level, whether I use it
or not just because.. it's there. USB printer, USB stick, it not only uses CPU but loads the
USB as well.

Turn the Windoze CD and DVD drive auto-notify OFF. I just don't remember how/where in XP.
I had TweakUI for W98, it was no problem then.

ghtmatrix
10-06-2007, 10:40 PM
nothing :&lt;

some problem....

maybe, overhead of pc? i'm use notebook, temperature so so 56?C normal?

FoolTrottel
10-07-2007, 03:37 PM
For more technically oriented attention, start a thread on the Community Help Forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/49310655), and please do state the exact version of the game you are running (visible at the lower left corner of the splash screen when you start the game) and do include a DxDiag Report (http://www.airwarfare.com/tech/system.htm#001) in that new thread.

(My guess is that after the re-install you forgot to install the motherboard's chipset drivers... but that's just a hunch)

Good Luck!