PDA

View Full Version : sequence 1 video *spoilers*

eggmasterflex
11-10-2011, 04:04 PM
(search for revelations walkthrough sequence 1 on youtube, I took down the link) Video of sequence 1 from the beginning to when ezio kills leandros. Unfortunately its in french so no real plot spoilers just gameplay. If any one does speak french I'd like to know the gist of the dialog between 16 and desmond.

eggmasterflex
11-10-2011, 04:04 PM
(search for revelations walkthrough sequence 1 on youtube, I took down the link) Video of sequence 1 from the beginning to when ezio kills leandros. Unfortunately its in french so no real plot spoilers just gameplay. If any one does speak french I'd like to know the gist of the dialog between 16 and desmond.

sp33dd34m0n
11-10-2011, 04:23 PM
Welcome!

If I were you I'd remove the link http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Video has already been reported.

eggmasterflex
11-10-2011, 05:00 PM
thanks for the heads up. so whats the deal with posting videos, do i have to wait for the game to come out first? i'm not sure whats allowed and what isn't.

sp33dd34m0n
11-10-2011, 05:10 PM
Yes, since the game is not released official all gameplay videos are kina leaked, so we can post videos at November 14 I think. Also leaked videos should be reported to moderators.

eggmasterflex
11-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Gotcha. anyway if you're cool with some minor gameplay spoilers check it out before its gone. Any french assassins out there please let me know what the hell they're saying

sp33dd34m0n
11-10-2011, 05:57 PM
Ive already seen it but i GUESS its only a spoiler when u understand what they say. I dont. So also I cant see or understand what happened to lucy. There is another topic about her state. So I mention we miss out something important. lol

Its a shame coz I learend french for like 5 years but thats long time ago and not enough to understand what they say.

Jexx21
11-10-2011, 06:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">revelations walkthrough sequence 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
..I found one in english.. and it has the opening sequence with desmond in it..

I'm watching it just cause I won't be able to get the game until the 29th (Or later, depending on my financial status)

Brunadas
11-10-2011, 06:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">revelations walkthrough sequence 1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
..I found one in english.. and it has the opening sequence with desmond in it..

I'm watching it just cause I won't be able to get the game until the 29th (Or later, depending on my financial status) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's the link please?

eggmasterflex
11-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Its on GamingCrux channel on the youtubes

tjbyrum1
11-11-2011, 06:17 AM
Aright, these Desmond parts are getting annoying. The dialogue and the characters are just.... ugh. I hate'em.

But I guess that's what makes the game...

But these Desmond parts are cheesy, weird, strange, and extremely annoying.