PDA

View Full Version : ACB Multiplayer offline/splitscreen/lan answer form Ubisoft/AC Team Please

ACBwannabe
09-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Developers, moderators or anybody that can verify for sure (maybe even give proof or someone from ubisoft), will there be any way to play offline or splitscreen or lan with the multiplayer?

It seems to me this would be wise for more exposure of the game to others. That we you can invite someone over and they can play multiplayer with you instead of every one who wants to play needing there own system and a copy of the game. Free advertising.

I know a lot of people who do lan parties and if you can't do more then one person on a console it becomes kind of pointless and I will not be able to convince them to buy it. I understand the down side of people being able to cheat on split screen but I would and know many others that would give the up for the chance to be able to play together. At least having two per console would be cool than in alliance mode the only other person's screen you can see is your ally.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I am depending on this to be able to play. Please answer.

ACBwannabe
09-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Developers, moderators or anybody that can verify for sure (maybe even give proof or someone from ubisoft), will there be any way to play offline or splitscreen or lan with the multiplayer?

It seems to me this would be wise for more exposure of the game to others. That we you can invite someone over and they can play multiplayer with you instead of every one who wants to play needing there own system and a copy of the game. Free advertising.

I know a lot of people who do lan parties and if you can't do more then one person on a console it becomes kind of pointless and I will not be able to convince them to buy it. I understand the down side of people being able to cheat on split screen but I would and know many others that would give the up for the chance to be able to play together. At least having two per console would be cool than in alliance mode the only other person's screen you can see is your ally.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I am depending on this to be able to play. Please answer.

SlimeDynamiteD
09-29-2010, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the forums! There are several posts about this I suggest you use the "Search" button in the future http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ACBwannabe
09-29-2010, 09:52 AM
I have searched many times but did not see anything recent just a lot of speculation and arguments. I figured with the beta version out already someone should be able to verify this for sure.

DarkicoN14
09-29-2010, 06:19 PM
its a stupid idea no offense it isn't going to happen the only way to play is online and if you dont have WI-FI whats wrong with you?

Wolfingy
01-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Hey ubi , if you noticed this post please report the problem?. When i want to play with assassin creed brotherhood multiplayer (im level 40) My capacities are all deleted! so if you can repair this that should be cool. please a ubi-fan